You are mine

The Roadtrip project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard. No song that I could sing but I can try for your heart. Our dreams, and they are made out of real things like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving.

 

Sehun and Luhan sang along with the Jack Johnson music they were listening to. The two are heading to Onyang town located at the southern part of the country, this small town is also known for organizing awesome beach parties during summer season. The weather gets more and more hotter as days pass, it was a sign that spring is finally over and summer is finally here. Luhan is happy with the decision he made (though it’s not like he had any other choice), but if Luhan hadn’t said yes to Sehun’s question, they might already be on their way to the other part of the country passing a short cut until they reach Haeju.

 

For all Luhan knows, the reason why Sehun decided to change his mind was because he wanted to loosen up a bit and have fun before they start getting busy dealing with the Water Park project and Luhan couldn’t have agreed more.

 

“Hey Lu can you give me some of those biscuits? I’m getting hungry again.” Sehun was about to reach the pack of biscuits from Luhan’s hand when the younger told him to open his mouth and feeds him the biscuit himself.

 

“Thanks.” Luhan smiles back at him and continues eating his food.

 

The distance between Gumsan City and Onyang town is not far, so Sehun expects they would be able reach the beach around lunch time. Sehun slows his driving and rolls down the car windows as they start passing by the beach. It’s been years since he went to one.

 

“I’ve always wanted to experience this kind of roadtrip.” says Sehun, Luhan looks at the COO with a confused expression on his face and he asks him why he never had an experience before. Sehun explains to him how busy he was during his years at the University. If he wasn’t in school, he was probably training in his dad’s office or maybe he was with his girlfriend “And she really hated spending too much on travelling by car.” he added.

 

“How about your friends then?”

 

“I don’t have one.”

 

“What, are you crazy? Everyone should have at least one friend!” Luhan exclaims.

 

“If you consider your sibling, then I have one...”

 

“You are weird, Oh Sehun.” Sehun chuckles.

 

Luhan pauses for a while before proposing an idea to the COO—a dare for Sehun to make new friends while they are in town.

 

“Why would I need to make new friends when I have Junmyeon Hyung and you?" Luhan blushes at the fact that Sehun considered him as his ‘friend'.

 

Luhan explains to him how that he needs to meet new friends and socialize with other people as well. He added that if Sehun meets a new friend before they leave, he will treat the latter once they get back to the city.

 

“And if not, I’ll be the one to treat you for some dinner.”

 

Sehun continues driving while Luhan was busy checking mails on his phone. There’s nothing important on his inbox aside from the one with yixing asking him what’s going on,, and if there was anything ‘special’ going on between Sehun and him. The younger replies that they’re changing their route but there’s nothing going on between him and his boss.

 

“By the way Lu, I want to challenge you as well.” Luhan looks at Sehun.

 

“I dare you to stop checking your phone while we are at the beach.”

 

The younger protests saying he can’t do the dare since he needed to monitor the updates Yixing sends him. Sehun continues telling Luhan that he needed to loosen up as well, have fun and just chill while they are at the beach.

 

“There will be consequences if i see you checking your phone.”

 

“Fine!” Luhan agrees then he keeps his phone in his bag.

 

The two arrive at the town just before lunch. Sehun drives a little further until they reach the part where hotel resorts are located; near the beachline. Luhan notices how the people kept on staring at them the moment they arrived at the resort, then he remembers they were both wearing clothes  unfitting for the beach. He quickly tugs Sehun and tells the older they need to buy beach clothes after checking in. Instead of booking different rooms Sehun tells Luhan he got one room for the two of them.

 

What Luhan didn’t expect was Sehun booking a room with a king size bed. The younger blushes as he couldn’t help but think of “things” that could be reasons why Sehun chose this room. Sehun calls the receptionist about the matter, however the girl from the other l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter