Her

The Roadtrip project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun kisses the top of her hair as he pulls her closer to his body. He really misses her so much, and just the thought of her being right beside him makes his heart flutter. Sehun’s heart skips a beat as he hear her soft moans and lays her head on the junction of his neck.

 

“Good morning baby." Sehun greets her as he continues to hug her.

 

“Good morning too, Hun."

 

Hun? Se Hun? OH SEHUN? Luhan thought, and he suddenly remembers how he had ended up sleeping in Sehun’s room last night and quickly got up from the bed.

 

“OH . LUHAN. I'M SO SORRY! I...I thought you were her, and I got carried away. I'm terribly sorry..."

 

“I-it’s okay. I have to go back to my room. See you later then, Mr. Sehun" Luhan quickly gathers all his things and leaves his boss’ room.

 

Once inside his own room, Luhan recalls the little incidents from earlier, he couldn't deny that he, too, got carried away with how Sehun cuddled him, and how he loved the other's warm embrace. He jumps into his bed and squeals with his face buried into a pillow.

 

“Why Oh Sehun, Why?”

 

He then hears someone knocking on the door, Luhan runs toward the peephole and saw Sehun standing outside.

 

did he just hear me? What does he need now?

 

Like nothing happened, Luhan opens his door and greets Sehun with a smile. He asks the older about his concerns. Sehun laughs a little with Luhan’s choice of words—“concern", and says he’s become too formal all of a sudden.

 

How can I not when, out of the blue, I can't stop thinking about your hug now, Luhan thought. He awkwardly held his nape, smiling at Sehun and asks him again what he needed. The COO replied that they had to go have lunch since it was almost twelve already.

 

Awkward, that’s how Luhan would describe the first few minutes they were eating. He doesn’t know why Sehun would invite him every time to eat together. The silence between them is killing him so much, and so he starts asking the other with work-related stuff, and their possible plans once they arrive at their destination in which Sehun answers concisely and discusses a little about the concern regarding their possible change of budget.

 

“Have you contacted her again?” Luhan brings up the question to Sehun, the latter’s mood slowly changes into frown and he shakes his head.

 

Stupid Luhan! Why did you have to ask him about her again?! Luhan thought, now regretting why he bothered asking Sehun about his girlfriend.

 

“By the way Lu, I've decided that we should stay here for another night. We’ll leave tomorrow morning instead.” Luhan shakes his head.

 

“Well, that’s good. At least I still have time now to use the jacuzzi in my room.” Luhan added, and Sehun couldn't help but laugh at the younger’s cuteness.

 

Once inside his room, Sehun lit a stick of cigarette, in very rare (and mostly whenever he is frustrated) occasions, Sehun smokes whenever he is alone. He spends most of his afternoon inside his room trying to contact his girlfriend but she doesn't answer his calls even once. He badly wanted to talk to her and tell her how sorry he was, and that he misses her like crazy.

 

Sehun was about to dial her number again when he received a text message from one of his close friends—it was another photo of his girlfriend sitting on someone else's lap while the guy had his arms around her waist. He recognized that they were in a private bar where Sehun and his friends usually hang out.

 

“!” Sehun slams his latest smartphone against the marbled floor in frustration. Everything felt so ed up. He couldn't understand why his girlfriend did those things. Sehun thinks he’s going crazy.




 

“Another shot please.” It was Sehun’s fifth glass of vodka already, and no matter how hard he tried, Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter