Love Me Back

Risum Lacrimis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was actually too freaking long to be consider as a drabble, lol sorry.

I feel like this is the angst version of the prev. chapter. I even rewatch Yang Nam Show, lol. Well, I was just really want to make what's on Jeonghan's side. Yeah, that's it. Enjoy~ :')

 

 

 

What did you do?

 

"So, Mingyu you feel uneasy with someone here?"

"It's me, isn't it?" Jeonghan confirmed at Mingyu, the latter nodded and laughed. He also laughed as if it didn't hurt his feeling.

"You should press the button too, then!"

 

 

 

What were you saying?

 

"Did you feel the same as Mingyu?"

Jeonghan smiled while answering, "I just thought it as a joke, but apparently Mingyu thought it for real."

Everybody was laughing, but not both of them.

 

 

 

Why did you do that?

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

"What are you apologizing for?"

Jeonghan said with a simple smile on his beautiful face. But Mingyu knew he was upset, or more like disappointed, at him.

"Hyung..."

Mingyu back hugged Jeonghan when the older about to leave. Jeonghan rolled his eyes and turned his body, facing Mingyu.

 

 

 

Why did you look at me like that?

 

"You can just stop."

Mingyu looked straight into Jeonghan's eyes when the older said that. His eyes showed him that he truly was sorry. Jeonghan clenched his own teeth; trying to control himself.

"If It feels so bad to be with me, just..."

"What are you talking about?" Mingyu asked confusedly. And he grabbed on Jeonghan's hand, but the latter felt uncomfortable and tried to release it. "Hyung, are you leaving me?"

Jeonghan took one big step backward.

"No need to pretend, there's no camera here."

Mingyu sighed.

"What should I do to make it up to you?"

"Nothing," said Jeonghan, he kept slowly walking backward. Moving slowly while wishing for Mingyu to catch him or at least stop him, or do something.

And Mingyu did.

He stepped forward and caught Jeonghan's hand.

"Don't leave..."

 

 

 

Stop staring deeply into my eyes!

 

If you don't like me, just please stop...

 

Mingyu always make sure he came to Jeonghan's side anywhere and everywhere. He would back hugged, held hands, fixed bangs, anything he could do; even if Jeonghan would always ignore his touch.

The beauty himself thought, if it was just to make him forgive the latter—or worst, just to give some damn fan service, then he better stop immediately.

 

 

 

I'm not and can't even angry at you, so please...

 

Jeonghan started to hate fansign, especially when Mingyu being all clingy toward him again. There was a lot of camera and it was in front of Carats. So, he literally couldn't do anything to shove him off.

But he did once. Or twice?

He knew that he shouldn't lose control of himself. But Mingyu seemed like he would never stop with anything he was trying to do to him. Jeonghan was tired.

His heart was tired.

 

 

 

I like you too much, that's why it's hurt.

 

Please...

 

If you're not gonna love me back, just stop.

 

Jeonghan would cry in his sleep. Mingyu is younger and probably knows nothing more than him. Mingyu is too sweet to bear; Jeonghan couldn't stand every touch and every look he gave him. But Mingyu just hurt him deep inside, and he has no idea how Jeonghan loves and care about him; as a brother, a friend, and a special someone.

So, he couldn't blame Mingyu at all for this painful love-sparks inside him.

He can't and he wouldn't, ever.

 

 

 

I'm afraid.

 

"Jeonghanie hyung?"

Jeonghan opened his eyes and saw Mingyu on his knees next to his bed.

"Are you okay, hyung?"

Jeonghan's heart beat faster. Mingyu locked his gaze with the latter and his long and cold fingers Jeonghan's hair carefully, Jeonghan's could feel it. He should be happy to get such an attention from his special someone, but he can't even let out one slight smile.

And he swear to God, it was so tempting to reach for that hand and kiss it, and cry on it, and lock his own fingers with it. But...

"Please just stop it, Kim Mingyu."

Mingyu widen his eyes when he saw Jeonghan sobbed. He didn't even know what have he done, but he still came to bring Jeonghan into his arms, hugged him tight. At least, he should let his beloved hyung cried his worries out of him.

He caressed Jeonghan's back softly and lovingly. "I should stop what?" he asked, deep and gentle.

Jeonghan almost give in and let himself confessing to Mingyu. But he suddenly realized that he couldn't just give in like that.

It's for Mingyu, he shouldn't be like this.

"Y-you should get back to sleep!"

Mingyu shocked when Jeonghan pushed him away.

 

 

 

You don't seem to feel the same.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter