What Charm

Risum Lacrimis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, there were only Jeonghan and Mingyu at the place. They were just finished a movie, a romance one. Jeonghan don't really watch romance, actually. But that was the only movie that was pretty worth to watch on TV today.

Mingyu, the big tall and younger guy, was lying on the sofa, while Jeonghan, the blonde and older guy, was sitting on the floor, in front of the sofa. His hand kept playing with Jeonghan's hair, pulling and it. The blonde guy sometimes turned his head to glare at him, but sometimes just to checking on Mingyu. He used to watch with his sister at home, and she used to left him and fell asleep in the middle of the movie. So checking on people who watching with him has already become a habit for Jeonghan.

But Jeonghan didn't look at him for a long moment. Because every time he did, the younger just looked back at him with that stupid charming smile. And his pose in that red hoodie was actually very wrecking. Jeonghan felt like slap his face whenever he did that stupid smile.

 

"It's not bad, right?" Mingyu asked after the movie was done.

"Yeah. But still not the best."

"Weren't they making your heart throbbing?"

"Yeah, a little. Just because it was too cheesy."

Mingyu then pinch Jeonghan's soft cheek.

 

 

 

"Come cuddle with me!" Mingyu said when Jeonghan was just p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter