Black and White

Risum Lacrimis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He crossed his legs and arms and slept soundly on the stool near the window, with a calm expression on his face. The sky was bright outside and the sun shone on him through the crystal clear glass, creating beautiful shadows on the ground. It was a beautiful picture and somebody has to capture the moment.

 

Thank God, someone did.

 

"What are you looking at?"

Mingyu's eyes left his phone screen. He looked up to his left shoulder and found someone was smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Who is that?" the person asked when he saw Mingyu was hiding his phone away.

"Someone."

"Who?"

"Guess."

Then the other hugged Mingyu on his neck, making his smile widen. "Well, it looks like me..."

Mingyu chuckled. "Well, it is you."

The other smiled happily. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes. Very much, thank you. But I wish I was there and took it myself."

"What are you gonna do with that? You have tons of my pictures already."

Mingyu turned his head and met the other eyes. "I'll save it for myself. You're too beautiful; sometimes I don't feel like sharing with anyone."

The other was blushing, feel shy because of Mingyu's words. Mingyu brought his hand to the other's cheeks, pulled the face and stole one kiss from him.

"You're not allowed to blush like that in front of anyone else beside me. Do you understand, Yoon Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan nodded.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter