Lovely Quarrel

Risum Lacrimis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cannot with Jeonghan hyung!"

"Who wanted to be with you too anyway, kid?"

 

The others were chuckling. That was Kim Mingyu and his Jeonghan hyung's daily quarrel again. They were just let them be, as always. Because as always too, they said it while sitting next to each other so closely.

That was how they were bonding with each other, every day. One other time, Jeonghan would told Mingyu no to get close to him because he bored of Mingyu clinginess, but the taller man deliberately hugged him or touched him or smacked his or just stared at him from close. If the camera was off, he definitely had choked that taller man. Also on the other time, Mingyu would feel annoyed by Jeonghan, who keep living a life—

slothly.

 

"Jeonghan, wake up! You promised me to clean this room with me!"

"Five more minutes..."

"No!" Mingyu abruptly get rid of Jeonghan's blanket.

"Yah!" Jeonghan shouted.

"Yoon freakin Jeonghan!"

"Kim what Mingyu?!"

And there, all the stupid words were slipping out of their mouth. And again, the others just laughed it off.

 

 

 

One day, Mingyu suddenly had a slight fever, but he didn't want to stay in dorm because of schedules. The manager had given him the approval to stay, but Mingyu shook his head. Jeonghan saw that and sighed.

"I'll take care of him," said Jeonghan to his manager.

Jeonghan was supposed to sit next to Jihoon and Dokyeom on the fansign, but he asked the staff to change so he can take care of this big baby boy, Kim Mingyu. But instead of taking care of him, he seemed to just making Mingyu annoyed as usual.

"Hyung, please stop putting your cold hand inside my back pocket!" Mingyu said in his lowest volume while smiling and showed Carats what the older did to him.

"It's warm," Jeonghan simply said. Mingyu pouted, he knew so well this hyung can't handle coldness well and it was still January, so he couldn't say anything about this, nor shoved him away. Mingyu wasn't that mean. But it felt weird back there, geez...

Jeonghan chuckled when he felt Mingyu's hand on his back pocket as well. And he was showing it to Carats too. What a shameful guys...

Both of them continued to act all lovey-dovey on the stage, that was what they always were expert at. Like back hugging, staring at each other, holding hands, and many more. They were such pretty good actors.

It wasn't end there. Mingyu felt so unfortunate today because he got Jeonghan sat next to him. Well, you know that it would be such a torturing day with the mischievous Jeonghan, especially when he actually is not in the best condition. Like this time, Jeonghan sneaked his cold hand to Mingyu's thigh. Mingyu felt like hitting his head to the table, like how many times he said 'don't put your freakin cold hand on me' but the older won't listen. But again, Mingyu knew that Jeonghan could not handle coldness, so he just took that cold hand and warmed it with his hand.

Jeonghan himself tried not to look too happy over Mingyu's action. Even though they usually bickering they didn’t actually hate each other. Both of them more like those grade school boys who like to tease the person they liked.

And yes, despite all those quarrel things, Jeonghan likes Mingyu. That was why he always teasing him. But sometimes he felt annoyed—frustrated actually—on how Mingyu always cling onto him cluelessly.

 

"Mingyu is actually not feeling well today, please be gentle to him," Jeonghan said to Carats through the sticky note. He smiled and put his index finger in front of his lips, to gesture that she can't tell Mingyu about this. He saw the carat blushed. Mingyu saw that too, he frowned and wondering what has this hyung said to the girl.

 

 

 

The fansign finally over and they're get back to the dorm. They cleaned up and go to the studio to practice. Except for Mingyu, of course. He was told to stay tonight so he could focus on his own recovery. But Mingyu shook his head, disagreed.

"Manager hyung told you to stay, so you have to stay!" Seungcheol said to the pouty Mingyu.

"I'm fine hyung!"

Seungcheol almost scolded him again until Jeonghan came to the room and stop him. "That's okay, Cheol-ah. Just go to the studio with the others, I'll stay here with him," Jeonghan said and smile.

"Aren't you just wanted to lie down and being a lazy sloth?" Mingyu snort. Both Seungcheol and Jeonghan suddenly looked at Mingyu, with a disappointed expression.

"Ouch," Jeonghan said with a smile. Tried to jokingly express how he was hurt.

Seungcheol shook his head. "I can't believe you said something like that when he volunteered himself to take care of you. I know he's not the best option you should have, but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter