Be With You

Risum Lacrimis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We don't match.

 

"How about we do it like this?"

A beautiful person with a flawless side bangs covering his face frowned when a handsome and tall boy with brown hair suddenly approached and showing some idea. "Why like this?" he asked coldly.

"Well, I think this would match our image because..."

"Do I look like I have that kind of image?" the beauty asked, feel offended.

"N-no, I mean..." the person who showed the idea suddenly becoming so nervous. "It's what people had been saying..."

"Oh."

"So?" he asked again.

"Do as you like."

"You're okay with this? Or no?"

 

 

 

Our personality don't, to be exactly.

 

"You want to know the truth?" the beauty asked.

"Yes, please."

 

 

 

We mostly don't understand what's inside each other's mind.

 

"I don't get it, why?" the tall boy asked again, for so many time today. "You should stop pretending that you don't like being called cute."

 

 

 

And we mostly see everything differently.

 

The long haired guy rolled his eyes and replied. "What? I'm not pretending. I fully aware that I am cute, but sometimes I don't want to be address as cute or pretty or something related to girly or whatever. And that sometimes is right this time."

The latter sighed hearing the cruel non-sense rejection. He's been thinking hard all day about this small concept for both of them, so the fans wouldn't feel worried about their friendship...

 

Or any ship.

 

"Can't you just be honest? If you don't like it, just tell me and let's think about it together, Hanie hyung..."

"Why you act like it was a problem?"

"I..."

"So, you have any problem with me, then?"

"N-no!"

"Or you think that I am a problem to you, Kim Mingyu-ssi?"

Mingyu clenched his teeth; try not to get angry too much. "Okay, forget it! Sorry for interrupting you!" he said and left the room.

 

 

 

That's why we were like avoiding to be in serious conversation.

 

"I'm so not gonna help or even talk to him ever again!"

"Hey, hey, calm down. You can't be like that, it's going to affect our group..." a boy with a round specs on his face worriedly said.

Mingyu dropped his body to the wooden floor and groaned. "You need to know that he wasn't even listening to me! He is such a selfish and spoiled human being!"

"That doesn't really sound like Jeonghanie hyung..." said the rounded specs boy.

Mingyu sighed because that is true. Jeonghan isn't someone like that, actually. But well...

"He is sometimes like that, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter