Smile Ichiban Ii Onna - An Cafe

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Donghae

"Oppa! You're so hot!"

"Oppa~ Please go on a date with me~"

Donghae smiled kindly at the various fangirls crowding him as he entered his high school campus. Day after day, it always went this way; girls would throw themselves at them, but no matter how beautiful they were, how y they dressed, how much aegyo they used, he never accepted any of their advances. That never stopped them though, so they kept trying, making it a daily routine to win over the school kinkga.

As he finally managed to get away from the squealing girls, he arrived to his classroom. He smiled over at his three best friends and tried his best to ignore the various sighs of adoration and small squeals the girls in the classroom let out as he walked over and sat himself in his desk.

"I see you're as adored as ever," Eunhyuk said with a gummy smile, throwing an arm over his best friends shoulder.

Sighing, Donghae let out a small smile, "Yeah I guess..."

"I don't understand why you don't just pick one of them, Donghae," Sungmin said lightly, a cute smile on his face, "Maybe one of them will be the one."

Kyuhyun scoffed at Sungmin's words but said nothing as he continued to play his PSP while Donghae responded, "I don't think so Sungmin. I mean don't they say you're supposed to feel some sort of pull towards someone when they are the one?"

Sungmin nodded lightly, and Donghae continued, "I haven't even felt something like that towards any girl here. I mean, I do acknowledge when they've enhanced their appearance, do their make up well, dress nice, but it just..." Donghae trailed off.

Eunhyuk smiled "It'll be okay, Donghae. We're still young."

Sighing, Donghae nodded just as the teacher walked in. He knew he was still young, but at the same time he felt strange being the only boy in his grade that's never had a girlfriend. Kyuhyun had once suggested just dating one of the girls and getting it over with, but he couldn't force himself to do that; he couldn't set up a girl to get hurt emotionally like that. He sighed again but tuned in on the teacher as he heard him speak, "Class, today we'll be having a surprise new student," the teacher turned and looked at the doorway with a kind smile, "Would you please come in and introduce yourself?"

A girl timidly entered, a blush already apparent on her face as a couple boys in the class whistled lightly. Donghae tilted his head to the side as he watched her stride up to the teachers desk. She then turned and faced the class and examined all the faces before speaking, "My name is Lee Eun Mi, and I hope we can all be good friends." She then bowed and smiled at the class.

However, as soon as she smiled, Donghae felt his heart beat increase and a slight blush creep onto his cheeks. His eyes immediately were glued to her as he watched her walk to her seat near the middle of the class room. He continued to stare at her before he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Immediately, Donghae snapped his head to a very smug looking Kyuhyun seated behind him. Feeling the blush on his cheeks grow darker, Donghae immediately turned his gaze back forward and lowered his head to his lap. He felt a small smile creeping onto his face as he thought of the new student, 'the one who lights up my heart is you, the girl with the best smile...'

 

A/N: Okay so...this one, I actually may want to add a little more onto, perhaps a two shot or a three shot? Guess it'll be up to you guys if you'd actually read it >.>.