Boom Boom - Super Junior

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Donghae

Donghae stood amongst the various bodies of sweaty dancing college students. He sighed in annoyed manner, glaring at the drunken form of his friend Heechul as he attempted to hit on another girl in his drunken stupor. Bringing the cup of water he had obtained to his lips, he took large gulp, "DONGHAE!"

Startled, Donghae started spluttering, he turned and moved his glare to the forms of his other friends, Sungmin, Yesung, and Ryeowook. Sungmin, being the one who yelled his name in the first place, attached himself to Donghae's muscular arm happily while swaying lightly, "I really didn't expect you to be here~"

Staring at his friend for a few seconds he then moved his gaze up to Yesung, "He's drunk, isn't he?"

"Is it that obvious?"

Sungmin pouted, "What is that supposed to mean?~"

Yesung answered before Donghae could, "Sungmin, you do realize you practically ooze aegyo when you're intoxicated, right?"

Ryeowook giggled as Sungmin pouted more and clutched Donghae's arm tighter. Donghae sighed but smiled lightly at the shorter man still attached to him. He then lifted his gaze as he heard more people entering the already full house party, but as his gaze fixed on a particular female, he suddenly felt himself stop breathing as his eyes widened.

She was gorgeous. A tight fitted black dress, ending at her upper theighs and showing off her long legs. Long black hair perfectly framing her face in curls, and her milky white skin showing off in the various colored lights beautifully. Her facial expression held one of both slight annoyance and fake interest as a boy approached her and started talking to her.

"Donghae, you're drooling~"

Instantly, he shook his head and snapped his mouth shut while wiping it, turning and scowling at the drunken boy giggling on his arm. Yesung sighed quietly, having seen who Donghae was checking out so heavily, "Donghae, I know what you're thinking, and stop thinking it."

Moving his attention to the older, Donghae tilted his head in question, "Don't think what, hyung?"

Yesung rolled his eyes, "Don't think about trying to talk to that girl. You do realize she doesn't exactly fall under the 'good girl' label, right?"

"Yeah, I thought you hated bad girls?" Ryeowook asked in question, looking at his hyung with his head tilted to the side.

Donghae smirked lightly and shrugged Sungmin off of him, causing the other to pout cutely, "Guess I just want someone a little...different this time."

Yesung rolled his eyes as Donghae walked passed the trio, obviously going to seek out the said to be "bad girl".