Gara Gara Go!! - BIGBANG

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Donghae

Donghae laughed beside his best friend, Eunhyuk, as they watched a very drunken pair, Sungmin and Ryeowook, yelling at each other playfully over which alcoholic beverage was better. His brown eyes shifted from the drunken duo to the dance floor of the club as he watched a very annoyed Heechul trying to turn down the random girl that had dragged him to the dance floor. "Doesn't she know Heechul hates dancing?" Eunhyuk asked with a chuckle, his gaze following Donghae's.

Laughing lightly Donghae shrugged while turning to face the red head, "I don't think so. At least he's out there, though, instead of here. He might try to slap Sungmin hyung again."

At the mention of his name, the drunken male looked at Donghae with his wide eyes before his alcohol-enduced aegyo voice kicked in, " But Donghae~ Eunhyukkie~ You wouldn't let him do that to me again," he then pouted cutely, making Donghae chuckle quietly as Sungmin continued, "Heechul hyung might look like a girl, but his slaps hurt."

"There's only so much we can save you from Minnie hyung," Eunhyuk said with a gummy smile, "And I'd rather not get in the way of an aggravated, drunken Heenim."

Sungmin pouted even more before Ryeowook clumsily threw an arm around his shoulder while loudly slurring, "It's okay, Sungmin hyung! I'll do what I can to help you run from Heechul hyung if he comes after you!"

His pout disappeared and he squealed while hugging Ryeowook, both of the males laughing as they barely caught themselves from falling out of the booth the four were currently sitting at. Donghae laughed once again at the two, and Eunhyuk just let out a sigh and shook his head with a small smile on his face. Moving his eyes from the pair at the table, Donghae looked around the bar and he softly smiled as he looked at all of his other friends doing their own things. Leeteuk was currently talking to an obviously fuming Heechul, who was undoubtedly ranting about the random girl that had dragged him to dance. Yesung was currently talking to Siwon and Shindong, the three of them seemed to be completely unbothered by the various drunks around them. Kyuhyun was currently sitting by himself at the bar, a glass of a random beverage placed in his hands. The maknae's eyes were currently surveying the room like Donghae's, and when their eyes met Kyuhyun gave him an infamous smirk before looking back to the dance floor while raising the drink to his lips.

A smile graced Donghae's handsome features as his gaze was brought back to the three he was seated with; Eunhyuk was laughing at whatever the duo had said while Donghae was tuned out. He didn't mind though as he laughed a little, 'I hope we'll always have times like this.'