Friends - FT Island

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Donghae

"Donghae?" The young man panicked lightly wiping his cheeks hastily of tear stains as his best friend came into their shared room.

"U-um yeah, what's up Hyuk?" Donghae said, trying to sound casual and cover up any trace of sadness in his voice.

"Why are you crying?"

Of course, he should've realized he couldn't hide the evidence from his one and only best friend. Eunhyuk's brown eyes shown with slight worry as he sat down on Donghae's bed and brought his hand up to the brunettes cheeks. Donghae's lip trembled slightly before the tears started falling again. He threw himself into the slender blonde boy before wailing out his current emotions, "I'm worried Hyuk! I feel like our team is falling apart! Heechul hyung is going into the army in a month, Eunhyuk, a MONTH. And then it'll be Leeteuk, and what'll we do without our leader? We'll start falling apart at the seams, and then someone will explode and-"

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk said loudly, laughter apparent in his voice. Donghae felt his best friend pull him away so they could make eye contact, and Donghae sniffled as Eunhyuk continued with his gummy smile on his face, "You know you're worrying about nothing, right?"

Donghae pouted and wailed once more, "I can't help it!" which caused Eunhyuk to laugh once again.

The blonde brought his crying friend back into a hug and said softly, "Donghae, it'll be okay. I know it's scary to think about Leeteuk and Heechul leaving, but they have to. No matter what though, we'll always be best friends and here for each other," Eunhyuk then pulled the sniffling boy from his chest to once again look at his face, "We're Super Junior, remember? We're pretty much a family. We take care of each other, no matter how far away we are from one another. I mean think about it, if Hangeng called one of us and he was in desperate need of help I'm pretty sure Heechul and Siwon would be on the very next flight out to China with no questions asked and all of us would follow. We'll be okay in the end, we always are."

Donghae sniffled once again, "Promise?~"

Chuckling lightly, Eunhyuk answered, "I promise. Now," Eunhyuk stood up from the bed and looked at the brunette, "Ryeowook says he needs help in the kitchen, and we have both been elected. So come along, oh great king of tears."

Pouting, Donghae playfully glared at Eunhyuk as they walked out of their room.