Vanilla Fudge Ripple

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Easy...decadent brown hills...heavenly tasty...scream for more...

 

 

The mornings breathe came freely inside her room. Her alarm clock began to ring loudly.

"Ughh… it's still too early..." she said as she tried reaching out for the clock.

"Too noisy... you're giving me a headache... I still want to sleep." was a familiar deep voice.

Being half asleep she turned off the alarm.

"Yeah... I still want to sle-" she replied as she tucks herself inside her bed. "Ahh!" she shouted as she realized that she was not alone.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she exclaimed, loud and shock.

-

The once filled with darkness room slowly lighted up with the fresh new day… as the morning sun trying to pass through the curtains… as soft wind touching their faces…

Sandara who is now fully awake and is sitting properly on her bed stared at the unexpected guy lying beside her with horror and shock.

She clutched her blanket above her chest immediately as the guy just shifted his position and she saw how this guy moved his arms on her freshly occupied space, as if he was searching for his warm ‘pillow’.

He was, truly, still sleepy.

And to her horror she noticed this guy is currently…topless too…his lower body covered by her blanket… Sandara immediately peeked on herself …and sigh in relief when she’s still in her pajama.

“Ya, Kwon Jiyong!” she slowly shook his shoulder. “What the heck are you doing here?” when he didn’t move away or replied she continued shaking him relentlessly and when he still didn’t budge… Sandara who is now pissed off kicked him out of her bed…hard.

With a loud grunt on the floor, Jiyong who now fell on her bed, groaned in annoyance as he glared at Sandara sharply… and Sandara wanted to sigh again when he is still wearing his –er—boxer shorts…

And she just realized… so the warm thing that cuddle her last night was… Jiyong?

She blushed at the thought…because she is sure that… she hugged him back. ‘Omo!’

But why is he here? Why is he topless? Why oh why? What will her omma say that her daughter now bed with a guy even before she could find and meet her prince…Omo!

Sandara haven’t notice it but she was moving weirdly while fidgeting on her own… that the raven haired guy found it amusing to his view.

“Stupid.”

Jiyong muttered as he stood up properly… looking calmly as if nothing happened… as if he just didn’t barge to someone’s territory. He looked at himself and smirked.

Sandara reddened more… “Ya! Who are you to call me stupid?” she stood up on her bed as she pointed at him straightly on his face. “And why are you here in my room? Don’t you have your own room?” she sniffed on him. “And you smell alcohol! Omo….! You have been drinking!..why are you drinking, you are still minor…you should call yourself stupid…”

Jiyong looked at her with boredom. “You sounded like a nagging wife.” He picked up his clothes on the floor and about to put his pants back when they heard knocking of the door.

Sandara who opened , about to retort back, closed it, and stared at the door knob…completely wondering who is behind the door this early morning.

The rays of sun that passed through the curtains touched her face…as the room smelled a breeze fresh of wind… her brown disheveled hair was kindly swayed by the wind… as the lad who is now staring at her almost can’t believe that a loud mouthed girl like her…can be fresh looking this morning.

When she looked back at him… Jiyong immediately turned his look away and pretended to do something like putting his pants back…he was now buckling his belt, completely aware of the curious stares given by this auburn haired girl.

“Might as you want to open the door, little girl… or you prefer enjoying looking at me dressing that much?” he said still with his bored tone, not looking at her.

Sandara pouted as she went down her bed and was now heading to the loudly knocking door, and about to open the door when she realized something…she looked back sharply at the smirking Jiyong.

“What?”

“Are you gone nuts?” she whispered but her eyes are glaring to him. She pointed the window, sending him sign language message but Jiyong didn’t budge as he enjoyed watching the struggling and getting annoyed brunette… “Get out of here…you…you…use the window o--” the knocks were louder than ever. “Whatever. Just hide!”

Sandara opened the door slightly as she widened her eyes at the second surprise for her that morning came…

“I’m sorry, Sandara-sshi for waking you up…” Youngbae, who is looking so sparkling in Sandara’s eyes, spoken… he looked so fresh this morning…and Sandara restrained herself the urge to touch his face… she was not able to hear what he said after. She was completely mesmerized to him.

‘Omma… had been listening to me… Bae-ah…the guy who makes my heart leaps so happily… What is this feeling?...Oh… I want to rejoice…what a wonderful morning to wake up… Bae-ah…my heart…oh no…’

“Sandara-sshi?” Youngbae asked, unsure, as he fanned his hand on her dreamy face. “Er…Are you okay?”

‘His voice….sounded so gentle…angelic…his hands…I want to…’ Sandara lifted her hand to touch him when…

“Youngbae. Yo.” A familiar deep voice spoken behind her.

The look of surprise on Youngbae’s face is enough to tell Sandara…that the walking nightmare… is now visibly behind her… probably smirking too.

How can he be so playful in just a span of days?

Sandara as if was nailed frozen on her spot cannot move…and she stiffened more when Youngbae looked at her shyly, a blush on his soft cheeks… giving her ‘I’m-sorry-I-disturb-you-you-are-with-a-guy’ look.

“Let’s eat breakfast together…” the de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter