Chocolate Mint Parfait

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sumptuous… a perfect sweetness balanced by the coolness and spiciness…

 

"Dara, are you alright?" asked Kyuhyun as he approached her and hand her his own handkerchief.

A vein popped out of her head as her eyebrows began to twitch.

"Do I look alright!?" she yelled at Kyuhyun annoyingly.

"I'm sorry." He said instead.

Sandara took several deep breathes to calm her down.

"Who the hell was that rude idiot?" she asked as she took Kyuhyun's handkerchief and tried to wipe off the gooey liquid on her hair.

"You're doomed." was a comment coming from a girl's voice.

"Huh?" was her simple reaction as she slowly faced that person.

Her amber orbs met with a pair of deep black orbs and taint of jealousy can be seen.

"Miss Park!" was a strict call coming from her teacher who seemed to dislike her the moment she laid eyes on her. "You are just a new student and you are already causing mess." she scolded hastily.

No one should blame the poor girl, someone tripped her on purpose and someone also poured the thick syrup on her locks.

"I-I'm sorry." Sandara uttered as she bowed her head in defeat. "Was she blind not to see it was an accide-." she whispered a little louder but her thoughts were disturbed when she heard the word…

"DETENTION!" was the word her teacher said. "I'll be putting you in detention… it's better to punish you  when you're still new."She decided and turned her back

"D-de-detention!" she screamed, disbelief written all over her face.

It was the first time she got a detention all her life and worst she's just a newbie, for goodness sake! They should have given her a little break.

After that surprising news, the strict teacher ordered her quickly to go back to her dorm room and clean her self up.

"So much for my chocolate cake." she sighed deeply as she finished cleaning herself up.

By the time she arrived back at the classroom, it was already emptied with only the strict teacher there.

"Miss Park, go bring this to the guidance office, he'll assist you where to go." the strict teacher said.

'Tsk.'

"Yes… ma'am." she replied. 'Geez.'

Everything went smoothly throughout that day except for her home economics class, especially the baking and detention part.

"If I ever saw that guy… whoever he is I'm going to make him suffer." she said out loud as she was walking on the corridor.

"Dara, calm down. I think its impossible to make him pay… No one would dare to fight him." Kyuhyun explained to her.

"I DON'T CARE!" she shouted at him. She have no idea that she is putting her anger on Kyuhyun now. "What is his name anyway, my nemesis's name?" she asked him as soon as she calmed her self.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Okay." he had no choice, right? "He is Kwon Jiyong… an ace student but also the most notorious student here. Girls are all over him. He is the school's heartthrob… what else… hmmm… Ahhh… He is so good with sports too but declined all club offers. That's all." Kyuhyun informed, a little hesitant at first.

"Some kind of almost mister perfect, huh? It doesn't matter… he'll pay." Sandara said determined of having revenge.

Finally they arrived at the guidance office.

"Good afternoon, sir." she greeted politely to the guidance councilor.

He gestured her to take a seat, it seems they are still waiting for someone. She sat there for almost two hours and at last her so called detention buddy arrived.

"Such a V.I.P." she mocked under her breath. 'What kind of student he is? Feeling so mighty and...'

"Kwon Jiyong, my everyday customer. Why, I'm not surprised. What kind of trouble did you do this time, huh?" the guidance councilor asked the young raven haired boy that entered the room.

"Nothing much." His simple reply as he sat down beside the young auburn haired girl who is burying her head on her arms.

"Tsk… a first timer." he said as he glanced at her.

"Anyways," the guidance councilor said. "Your job now is just to help the librarian and arrange the books… That's all… work hard together and don't do anything stupid again." he said strictly. "Miss Park good luck and Jiyong…."

'Wait… did he said Jiyong? My nemesis?' she thought as she absorbed his name. "What the!" she shouted, finally sinking the name.

But then, it was too late for her so called nemesis and detention buddy had left already, quickly she ran towards the library… thinking since they 'are both' assigned there, he'll surely be there, right? As she arrived at the library, no buddy was there… she found scattered disorganized books instead and no detention buddy slash nemesis in the room. She gritted in anger. 'How dare he?' She doesn't know his  face because when she met him earlier, he was covered with white all over him, and now had the guts to ditch her!?

"GO to hell Jiyong!" she shouted aloud in the library loosing her patience.

The people stared at her and the librarian gave her a piercing glare.

"Sorry… I swear I'm going to kill that bastard someday." she whispered the last part beneath her breath.

-

 

The corridors are awfully quite as if there are no living creatures there except her, herself. It was pitch dark and only the shaft of the moon's light serves as its solely light.

"This isn't such a dream first day of school for me." she whined to herself as she was walking on the corridor leading to her room.

Finally after a long and tiring day, she arrived at her room. Steadily she stood in front of her door in search of her keys inside her disorganized bag.

"This isn't my day at all… so much for finding my prince on the first day of class." she complained to herself.

It took her quite a while to find her keys. Finally her fingers caught hold of a heavy charmed keychain.

"I'm so tired, and it's almost past eleven too." she said lethargically as she took out her key to open her door.

But all of a sudden it slipped off her grip and landed on the floor creating a little noise amongst the hallowed dark halls that night.

Quickly she bent down to pick up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter