Chocolate Caramel

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luscious…. it can be hard or soft… but still sweet and juicy in taste...

 

"Make your decision little girl." The dark eyed boy whispered in her ears.

Youngbae on the other hand smirked to what his best friend is currently doing, and leaned on the wall. 'Jiyong is at it again.'

'What the hell is this?' Sandara thought but all of a sudden.

"Hey," Youngbae called his friend. "I'm going back to the room. I'll leave the two of you alone… I'm too tired… be nice to her." he continued as he nonchalantly waved his hand to him.

Jiyong, the dark eyed boy on the other hand, nodded as he heard what Youngbae told.

"Now it's just the two of us." he lustily whispered again to her ears as his hand traveled on the curve of her body.

'His… his touch it's … it's so warm' she thought, wanting to close her eyes that moment, but.

"C'mon I know you want to play too." he said to her as he leered.

His face was half an inch away from her face as his dark orbs looked directly in her amber orbs.

His breathe has a scent of mint with slight alcohol too . His warm gentle touch was spellbinding as his cool voice chants a heart throbbing spell to her ears as his eyes were slowly hypnotizing her too. Slowly he neared his lips to her, and her lips were trembling.

"I… I…" Sandara stuttered but she was suddenly shot back to reality when an image of her so called prince that she doesn't know the face appeared in her mind. 'Wait a minute! I don't want to make out with this creepy gay' she thought as she felt a kick in her head.

"Get away from me!" she shouted as she hardly pushed him away from her and then crossed her arms on her chest. "I don't want a ERT AND A CREEPY GAY TO BE MY FIRST KISS AND FIRST IN…"

Jiyong almost laughed to what she said.

He landed flat on his back on the floor as her eyes then noticed a white cloth… her eyes watched this piece of white cloth gracefully danced with the wind as a shaft of the moon's lit served as its spot light, gently it landed on the floor. Her eyes shot wide open as her face flushed with a paint of red, opened as she felt her body trembling to the horror she saw.

"You shouldn't push people around." said this raven haired boy who was sitting in front of this piece of white cloth called towel.

A shaft of the moons lit touched the lower half of his white legs, her eyebrows twitched as she stared at him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she shouted as she quickly ran back to her room and shut the door tightly. "He… he… I saw him … I saw his…" she panted from that scene she saw. Completely flustered.

Calming herself down, she decided to sleep and hope to forget all about that incident.

Meanwhile outside…

"What a weird girl." Jiyong thought as he stood up and picked up his white towel and hanged in on his shoulders. "She must've thought I was , one wild imagination." he commented to the girl's actions.

He then went inside his room wearing black boxers.

-

 

The sand of time passed by quickly as the sky changed its phase. The fresh morning wind of autumn swiftly kept on passing by along with some dried leaves. A stream of the warm sun's light passed by the window of a certain auburn haired girl, and it gently touched her face.

"What time is it?" Sandara asked no one in particular as she reached for her clock. Her eyes shot wide open upon the realization she only have fifteen minutes before class starts. "I'm gonna be late!" she shouted.

Quickly she stood up from her bed and hurriedly did her morning routines.

"I need to hurry." she told herself as she hastily locked her room.

Her hair was quite a mess, but as she was about to take her step to leave, she suddenly heard the door next door shut close too at that same moment. Sandara turned her gaze towards the person whom came out of the room, she saw a messy raven haired boy who was indeed taller than her. His uniform was worn scruffily, his jacket was open and as the first four buttons of his polo were open too.

'Delinquent.'

"Oh it's you." Sandara said to him. 'So he is my neighbor.' she thought, not even having a single thought of what just occurred last night.

Hearing this, the young raven haired boy turned her gaze towards the person near him, his dark orbs met with a pair of innocent and gentle amber ones.

"Who else could it be." he said to her quite sarcastic  in his usual emotionless tone as he swing his bag on his left shoulder.

"Hmp… it's too early to be grumpy, you know." she whispered. "Anyways, good morning!" she greeted him along with a cheerful smile.

He didn't replied to what she said, instead he stared at her coolly for a moment, without uttering a word, and rudely turned his back from her and began to walk.

"How rude, he should've greeted me at least." she pouted as she childishly pulled her tongue out… but all of a sudden,

"If I were you, I'll stop acting childish and think of the time." he said suddenly to her as he took a turn towards the stair case.

"That's right! Oh no! I'll be late." she quickly placed her keys inside her bag and began to run fast.

The early morning wind of autumn passed by gently along with the rustling sounds of the rusted colored leaves that raced on this red bricked path.

"Hey, hey wait up!" shouted Sandara as she hurriedly chase after a still no name raven haired boy.

But instead of stopping, he ignored her and continued walking, finally after a tiring chase, she was finally able to catch up with him.

"Let's go to school together." she said to him, casually.

"Shut up… Go by yourself." he coldly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter