Cheerio Clusters

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

more on Kyuhyun's POV ^-^

----

 

Intense chocolate taste...give a wholesome, light crunch..

 

“So…” Kyuhyun stared at the blushing brunette beside him. “You and Youngbae-sshi are together now?” he felt disappointed for some reasons. Somehow he root for someone—not Youngbae.

 

Sandara left his tone unnotice as she slowly nodded, fidgeting on her seat.

 

Kyuhyun sweatdropped at her reaction, before he continued eating.

 

The cafeteria is still filled with noises and almost all the tables are already occupied but they luckily managed to spaced a slightly secluded one.

 

“So…are you happy?” Oops…dumb question…because Kyuhyun could clearly see the answer on her face. It just didn’t scream happiness but EUPHORIA.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, he’s just perfect…the one I’ve been dreaming of…He is so sweet…and caring…and responsible…Oh he’s just perfect…” Sandara told dreamily.

 

Kyuhyun could only shook his head at her antics, as his stares passed through Sandara’s head. He was now looking at the two figures walking towards their direction.

 

The other one is just smiling shyly as a response for those girls giving their admiration to him while the other guy scowled all the time.

 

Complete opposite.

 

“Hello,” Youngbae greeted to them as he sat beside Sandara who immediately shown him a bright smile.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter