Dark Chocolate

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bitter sweet chocolate...dark and addictive...

Ten years ago

(Paris)

It was in the middle of summer back then, but the sky was gray and weeping… beneath its tears a group of people, who are wearing black and white clothes, were crying along…

It was very quiet as the atmosphere was filled by grief…

"Appa… Why are they covering mom's bed with soil?" innocently asked by this young auburn haired girl as she clutched on her father's clothes… tears were nearing her eyes too.

In front of them was a big and deep hole where a white coffin was being buried… she then glanced back to her mother's coffin… his father didn't replied… and it took a few moments before he did…

Her dad then bent down and embraced her.

"Dara-ah…" he said as tears are flowing out of his eyes. "I promise… I will do everything that is best for you." he said to her…

She then cried and embraced her father too who once owns a beautiful smile but is now crying…

After that mourning weeks passed by swiftly, she was left all alone in their house as her father concentrated himself on their business… and it was his way to forget about his lost…

--

A tear fell from her eyes.

"Anyway omma…" she said, no one in particular as she wiped that single tear. "Grandpa enrolled me in the same dorm school you and dad attended before in Korea… and here I am now, I flew all the way from Paris to Seoul… I wasn't able to tell dad about this, he is too busy with work, and always flying in different countries… tomorrow will be my first day of school, please watch over me." she said sadly.

After a few moments of enjoying the fresh breeze of the wind that kept on passing by her, she closed the window and went to take her rest now.

 

The golden sand of time poured down rapidly as the pitch dark sky began to brighten and changed to blue.

"Hi, I'm Sandara Park. I hope I could be friends with you." introduced this auburn haired girl. She has a pretty baby face and an angelic appearance that stunned everyone inside the class.

The boys in her class are charmed by her and some of the girls became jealous, especially this particular eye smiled long haired girl.

"Miss Park," said the skin head chubby teacher. "Please occupy the empty seat at the back." he said to her with a smile.

She nodded and walked towards her sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter