Chocolate Parfaits

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a true delight dessert that can bring the innocence back in you and will make you reminisce the romance in your days...

 

 Sandara glanced at the silent person on her side. She creased her forehead and nudged his side.

“Ya,” she softly called Kyuhyun’s attention…but the guy seemed like he didn’t notice her. He is still in his deep thoughts.

Sandara frowned at this. Kyuhyun is unusually silent ever since the first class that morning…and he is ignoring her too! He seemed avoiding her eyes every time she tried to catch his stares. And she is getting worried.

Between the two of them it was always Sandara who space out at nothing while Kyuhyun the sensible being…but now it turns out vice versa.

“Ya,” she tried again. “Are you okay?” she is sincerely worried.

Kyuhyun finally looked at her. Sandara noticed the sweats forming on his temple. There is really something wrong. She saw him gulping too.

But before he could finally told her what’s bothering him, the ring bells. Save those words by the bell.

The students immediately stood up and bowed down at the teacher before they excitedly hurried to the cafeteria. But Sandara’s frown deepened when Kyuhyun suddenly left her in the classroom without any words.

Aigoo. What’s up with, Kyuhyun? It’s not like he’s hiding something from me right?

--

Sandara was trying to look for Kyuhyun in the midst of the crowding students inside the cafeteria. She is alone in their usual table, and wants Kyuhyun’s presence more than ever right now. She sweatdropped. She feels uncomfortable to the gawking stares given towards her direction.

She can even feel invisible knife stabbing her back as she takes her lunch. She’s fine to it before because she always have Kyuhyun in her side but right now…sigh… she could not help but stiffen at her position.

Then out of a sudden she felt someone’s presence behind her. An evil presence.

“So…how does it feel to be all alone heartbroken, huh? Even your loser bestfriend left you. Coz you are way too delusional pathetic to be around…” Sulli said who seemed cannot take it anymore to stay silent in one corner without letting those words slip…or more precisely cannot stand a day without pissing her.

Sandara just shook her head and ignore her presence. She smiled smugly. ‘If Sulli just know who I am with right now. fufufu. And correction, Kyuhyun didn’t leave me…he is just experiencing normal monthly period cramps…’ she narrowed eyes. ‘Just you wait and see Kyuhyun. I’ll gonna skin you alive!’

“…Taeyang-sshi will never look at you…”

‘Oh. She’s still there?’ Sandara shrugged her shoulder and continued eating.

Sulli narrowed her already narrow eyes. Not liking Sandara’s calmness, and when she could not take it anymore she lifted her hand about to slap the brunette from the back when she felt a hand circling around her wrist. Sulli looked at the person who dared to stop her and was surprise to see who it was…and how that person pierced-ly glaring at her.

Sandara sensing the ‘toddler’ silenced behind her finally looked at Sulli…and at the look of another person there, smiled brightly.

“Jiyong!” she was extra enthusiastic when she said it, glad that he showed up. She stood up from her seat and went to his side, looping her arms to his arm…much to Sulli and the other students there gasps in astonishment.

Jiyong just looked at her with boredom but Sandara now knew what that look means. She grinned.

She glanced innocently at Sulli who is now free in Jiyong’s grip. “Oh, Sulli-sshi? I didn’t know you’re there. What do you want?” She giggled at her, trying to piss the already pissed Sulli, then looked again at the raven lad.

“Have you eaten already? Let’s eat together.”

“I’m looking for you.”

Sandara, still acting surprise, smirked at Jiyong’s answer. “I’m looking for my boyfriend too…” she tried to glance at the bewildered Sulli, and was trying to suppress her laugh when the girl dramatically flip her hair and stride away from them.

Sandara grinned again at the staring at her Jiyong. “Have you seen her face, Ji? She looks so surprise. Ha! Ha! Ha! That was—”

Jiyong cuts her by crashing her lips. She held her breaths at his impulsive act, as well at the other students there who was shock more than ever. Kwon Jiyong kissing Sandara Park!

What the! If they remember it correctly, Sandara Park-sshi just broken up with Dong Youngbae-sshi just very recently…but why she does not look like heartbroken at all? And is now starting romance with Dong Youngbae-sshi’s best friend Kwon Jiyong of all? What the!

 Jiyong pulled his face away and stared at the love smitten flustered Sandara. He held her hand and dragged her outside the cafeteria nonchalantly, leaving the astounded crowd. But he did not fail to pay a glance at the sitting silently on the corner Sandara’s bestfriend Choi Kyuhyun.

“Let’s eat together.” He whispered to the brunette.

--

The wind swiftly past at them as two figures can be seen together at the secluded part in the rooftop engaging themselves in a lively conversation…or more of the girl leading the conversation bubbly as the raven haired lad just smile at the cheery brunette’s blabbers…then after a while the girl fell silent.

Sandara played at her chopsticks as she looked down.

“Why?” Jiyong asked, leaning on the cable wire fence.

Sandara smiled sadly as she leaned her head on Jiyong’s shoulder. She sighed. “I miss Kyuhyun. He’s been acting strange lately, and he is ignoring me too ever since…” she stared at Jiyong for a while before gasping in realization. “Oh!”

Jiyong stopped eating.

“Oh!” Sandara gasped again, her eyes wide. “Maybe he is jealous of you because you are now my boyfriend! What will I do, Ji? What do you think should I do?”

Jiyong cocked his eyebrow, not seeing her point. “Why would he be jealous? I don’t think he likes you romantically. You should just talk to him.” He shrugged and resumed eating.

Sandara fell silent as she leaned again on Jiyong and slurped her juice, trying to think. “You think so?”

The wind past swiftly again but the melancholic hushing of it on Sandara quivered her skin, as if warning her. She straightened up her sit and looked straight at Jiyong.

The wind tousled her hair as Jiyong’s raven locks swayed in the air. It was a breathtaking view in a not so sunny weather. She tucked some hair behind her ears and stared at Jiyong who still seemed nonchalant of his good looks.

As if in spell, she suddenly cupped Jiyong’s cheek, who is now surprise of her actions, and stared at him for awhile before she leaned and kissed him full on the lips.

She smiled after the kiss and her smile widened when she found Jiyong blushing. She is still amaze knowing that odd side of Jiyong.

“Jiyong,” she called. “What if I leave you one day? Will you miss me?” she covered after the questions came out. Whoah! She was surprised of her own questions. Did she just ask those? She does not know why she just blurted it out. Well, she just wanted to ask.

Jiyong ignored her questions and just feed her with a carrot. “Just eat.”

Sandara pouted and forced to munch the carrot. ‘Aigoo…’

--

Everything seemed perfect around the two the next few days that had passed. Even if the whole population of the school still cannot believe that these two who Sandara referred as arch nemeses before turn unto a never expected couple in one surprising day! And they wonder how these two just surprise them one day without innuendo! And the surprising thing too is why Dong Youngbae-sshi seems okay to the whole deal knowing the fact that he used to be Sandara Park’s boyfriend before. He even looks sincere and happy for the two, smiling all the time. Had the world gone mad? For Sandara to have these two heartthrobs as her boyfriends?

But as someone says, Fairytales don’t exist…for Sandara, that is.

Sandara blinked, trying to comprehend what Kyuhyun just blurted out to her. She met his troubled gazes as she lowered down her leg from stepping on the toilet cover where Kyuhyun is sitting.

She cornered him a while ago and dragged him inside the Girl’s comfort room when she could no longer hold his troubled presence slash purposely ignoring to her.

“What did you just said?”

She asked again, thinking she just heard it wrong.

Kyuhyun stood up and bowed down his head guiltily, with, “I’m sorry,” as his words.

Sandara didn’t speak as she stared at the bowing Kyuhyun’s head impossibly then after gulping an invisible lump in , she asked the question with difficulty, “What room is he?”

Kyuhyun sighed. “Room 3IE,” he was left no choice but to answer. But before Sandara could leave him, Kyuhyun stopped her by her wrist quickly. He looked at the brunette apologetically too. “I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you before hand, Dara-ah. But that is because I care for you. I am still your bestfriend no matter what, right?” he smiled at her…but the brunette just narrowed her eyes on him, open about to yell at him… when she suddenly smiled smugly.

“Of course, you dummy.”

With that, Sandara left the room hurriedly, running towards the room Kyuhyun told. She ignored the wondering looks of her schoolmates given to her. She looks like running out for her life, chase by horses.

Sandara barged in to the particular door and was stopped midway. She huffed frantically, trying to calm herself.

 The afternoon shade that afternoon illuminated the room as its shade directly hits Sandara’s face when it dramatically peeks through the large drapes of the special room. But the brunette ignored the effect as her hold on the opened doorknob tightened, staring seriously on the man standing behind the drapes.

The man smiled at the sight of the brunette. He extended his arms to welcome her but the lass remained standing.

“My daughter did not miss me, huh?” his smile is kind and tender but Sandara for some reasons could not return his smile.

“Appa, what are you doing here?” she instead asked bitterly, closing the door behind.

Sandara checked her old man. He seemed gotten old at the months they have been apart. His smile is kind, yes, but it looks hollow and lonely. She sighed in defeat. Is her father still cannot move on to what happen to her omma?

Then her father suddenly turned serious. His business minded persona came back again. The brunette really didn’t like it. The father and daughter engaged in a staring contest. Then Sandara dropped the gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter