Merinque Chocolate Bark

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chewy dried cranberries taste....tangy zest...with rich semi-chocolates...

 

 

The sky turned pitch black as street lamps began to light the streets... young people started to gather in different bars... There was loud music, people were laughing and some were in frenzies... some guys were dancing wildly and flirting with other girls... the place reeks of alcohol, smokes, and ... As puffs of cigarettes can be seen anywhere.

 “Hey, I haven’t seen Youngbae hanging here for a while now…” a guy who is obviously tipsy approached the alone Jiyong on the stool bar. “Did he got himself a girlfriend already?”

Jiyong didn’t even bother to respond to his friend as he just, as if concentrating, set his eyes on the dance floor. Barely watching people dancing frenzily, he was more interested watching the lights changing colors instead.

He smirked when he remembered something. The flashes of different colors of light right now are exactly the color of the knickers the ‘annoying’ girl wore before. Rainbows. And for that too, he earned a great slap from her—for the first time.

“Jiyong, you’re creeping me…” his friend told as he left him, which as if he cared from the start.

He noticed some girls flirting and winking at his direction but he ignored them all… he’s not interested. He just went here to drink some forbidden for-his-age alcohol…and to kill some time too.

Youngbae, his bestfriend, could no longer give him his full company since he got already—what just his drunk friend told a while ago—a girlfriend.

He stood up and went towards the dancefloor.

‘So boring.’

--

 

Sandara and Youngbae stopped in front Sandara’s room. Wide smiles on their faces. They just spent a splendid Friday night at the town.

“It’s getting late…you better go.” She shooed sweetly…when the truth is she couldn’t anymore hold herself for the giddiness she felt right now…since their date started that afternoon…Oh, she just wanted to scream in happiness… but she need to hold herself and act more lady-like in front Youngbae.

Then they stared at each other’s eyes. They let their eyes do the talking and as if under some magical spell, Youngbae slowly lowered his face on her’s…as Sandara willingly closed her eyes.

She was anticipating this more than ever…Their first kiss. Her ‘first’ kiss.

And then she suddenly remembered the guy who stole her real ‘first’ kiss, that even if she buried that disgusting memory, it still won’t leave her at peace…and the picture penetrated her mind...deeply...like a tattoo. 'Argh.'

Panicked rose her and she suddenly turned her face sideways, making Youngbae’s lips landed on her cheek instead.

Sandara felt him tensed but as the decent, tactful man Youngbae is, he ignored it, and kissed her forehead instead.

“Good night.”

“Good night.”

She responded slowly, and followed him with her eyes when he started walking away.

When he’s gone…Sandara immediately clutched her chest. Her heart beats in chaos.

“What WAS that?” she asked, confused, as she entered her room finally.

She sat on her bed and heaved a deep breath.

“It’s okay, Dara-ah…There’s still next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter