Chocolate Liquor

Parfaits and Chocolates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pure… no added alcohol...

 

"Dara... stop crying... your eyes will only get swollen." Kyuhyun said trying to comfort Sandara.

"The shock was too much for her..." was Hyesun, her classmate's comment. "Poor Sandara-ssi... but try thinking on the positive side, at least it was stolen by some good looking guy not to mention he's very popular to both es."

Her eyebrows began to twitch as a vein appeared on her forehead...

"That's right... I should be thankful because not only did he kissed me in front of everybody he was also the same person who poured the chocolate syrup on my head not to mention he ditched me during detention making me do all of the work!" she exclaimed as stomped her way out of the cafeteria.

The school bell rang as students began to return to their classrooms... classes resume like always... but during their home economics class.

"Ughh. He disgusts me." Dara said while making a meringue still referring to the kiss.

"Dara, don't think about it." Kyuhyun still try to say to her.

"What the hell... it was my first... my precious first kiss..." she angrily retorted back as she pointed at Kyuhyun. The poor guy just sweat dropped.

From across the room she suddenly heard a very eerie laugh.

"Aren't you happy that you were even able to touch his lips with that disgusting lips of yours?" Sulli, her classmate with eye-smiled eyes , said.

"Have you gone nuts?" Dara replied as their group began to laugh.

With that Sulli's irritation towards her grew bigger... all of a sudden...

"Can anybody get the copy of the assignment recipe on my table and also the sample materials?" the teacher announced.

Sulli then raised her hand.

"Ma'am... Park Sandara said that she want to volunteer... to make up for last time." Sulli said as she was laughing inside.

"What the..." Dara said who was annoyed.

Without wanting to cause any argument Dara headed towards the staff room and took the needed papers.

"What the hell did I do to deserve this kind of treatment?" she thought as it was followed by a sigh... she then shook her head down feeling dejected.

All of a sudden... a crashing sound echoed the hallway... papers flew all over the place.

"Aigoo... my back hurts." she cringed in pain.

"Hey... watch where you're going." was the cold voice of the person she bumped to said.

Slowly she turned her gaze on the person whom she bumped to... her eyes met with a pair of dark orbs.

"What the..." she said as she bent down to pick up the scattered papers.

Jiyong for a moment glanced at her... without saying any words he began to walk past her.

"Hey, aren't you suppose to help me?" she exclaimed loudly.

With a smirk painted on his face,

"Well it doesn't look like you need any help." was his cool reply as he watched her picking up the papers.

All of a sudden a hand holding the rest of the scattered papers reached out to her.

"Here you go..." Youngbae said as he helped her picked up the scattered papers.

"Thanks Bae-ah... my thoughts of you already changed." she jokingly said.

Youngbae on the other hand just smiled at her as he helped her stood up.

"Its nothing." he replied and with that he followed Jiyong.

Quickly after gathering all of the paper she went back to their class.

The sand of time began pouring down... time flew by quickly... the school bell rang signaling the end of the day for classes.

"This is such a long day..." Dara thought as she began to walk the bricked pathway leading to her dorm. "I hope nothing more will happen today... that Sulli, what the hell did I do to her... she's gone nuts... now I have my homework doubled again by that Home economics teacher." were the complains she had in mind.

The wind blew softly as the sky was painted fading colors of orange... the sun is slowly starting too hid behind the day clouds.

"Isn't that..." she thought as her eyes caught a glimpse of a raven haired boy resting under the shade of a tree.

Flashbacks of the scenario that afternoon flooded her head.

"Dear God, what have I done to deserve this kind of punishment... all I ever wanted is to have a peaceful life, one that is similar to the fairytales that I've once read... I have never been choosy as far as I can remember... but..." thought this auburn haired girl as she got lost in her thoughts.

Raging with anger she approached Kwon Jiyong who was sitting-lying on the grass underneath the maple's shade.

"Why the hell give me a frog? I wished for a prince..." she shouted as she pointed her finger towards Jiyong... "You are the worst kind of human... are you even considerable as a human? Cruel..." she said being all dramatic and excl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter