days without you

Chatting

"Our CEO has found out about our relationship and he wants us to break up before everything goes out of control. So, let's break up..."

Solbin's words echoed in Mingyu's mind as he looked at their selcas in his phone. It had been a month since their last meeting and it meant it had been a month too since they broke up.

"I still love you..." Mingyu murmured sadly then he burried his face on a pillow. He did not want to cry but he could not help not to.

Meanwhile in NH Media building, Solbin had a practice time with her bandmates. The girl practiced really hard, something that she did not do often. Her bandmates knew there might be something wrong with her but they did not question it. It had been a month Solbin being quiet and she liked being alone lately.

 

***

 

Months later, both Solbin and Mingyu seemed like to go back to their natures. They stopped contacting each other since the break up day. It was hard but they finally could make it. Now, they could laugh with their members and live their lives with full of spirit.

"Yah, Ahnsol! You have to be hurry," shouted Yulhee as she knocked on bathroom door where Solbin was. "Manager oppa is waiting for you. You have a schedule today, remember?"

"I do!" Solbin shouted back. She had done brushing her teeth and after she tied a towel around her head, she opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. She smiled at Yulhee who looked sour at her. "Why? I've just finished bathing."

"Then go change your clothes and prepare for your schedule!" said Yulhee then she walked into the bathroom to have a shower.

"Why is she so fussy today?" murmured Solbin.

"Hey, Sol! Hurry, change your clothes and have breakfast with us!" exclaimed Yujeong from the dining room.

After saying okay, Solbin went to her shared room and she started to prepare everything for today's schedule. She would meet a drama people for the first time today. She was kind of exciting!

 

***

 

Mingyu was lining up to get his coffee when he heard the bell of the cafe he was in rang, signing that there was a new customer coming. He did not know why but he turned his face to the direction and then he startled with what he had seen. No way!

"Is there anything I could help you, Sir?" asked the cashier to Mingyu.

The man did not even realize he had already been in the front row. He stuttered in response to the cashier's question. He waited for his order and then left the line. He did not miss to take a glance at someone who had surprised him earlier. That person was sitting in the corner with someone and they were chatting to each other, no one of them knew about his presence. Mingyu sighed as he walked out of the cafe with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"You've got your coffee but why do you look so down?" asked Mingyu's manager when he already got on a car.

"I don't," Mingyu sighed.

"You do," said the manager. "Is there anything happened?"

Of course he could not tell what happened to his manager. The older man did not even know anything about his little problem and he did not want to tell it either. "By the way, hyung, when will the meeting started?" Mingyu changed the topic that successfully made his manager distracted as he looked at his wristwatch.

"It's passed half an hour from the appointment," said the manager. "It's okay as long as we're not the ones who come late. The staff will call me when everything's ready."

Mingyu nodded as he drank his coffee. He was kind of excited today before he met the unexpected person in the cafe. He was going to have a meeting with a drama people he would be in. It would be his first time in acting and he could not wait for that!

 

***

 

A/N: Thank you for reading and subscribing this story so far. That really means a lot to me :')