sick

Chatting

Solbin:

(Sent a voice message)

("Wakey! Wakey! Are you awake? Good morning!")

Gyu

Why don't you reply my chat?

Gyu?

Meanie... :'(

 

Not long after that...

 

//a call from Seventeen's Mingyu//

Solbin: "Hello, Mingyu!"

Seungkwan: "Erm... Sorry, but you're speaking with me, Seungkwan, nuna."

Solbin: "Oh..."

Seungkwan: "You must be disappointed right? I just want to tell you that Mingyu hyung could not respond to your chat. He's sick."

(Indistinct voice)

("With whom are you calling with, Seungkwan?")

Seungkwan: "Oh, just my friend from high school, hyung." /whispers to the phone/ "That was Jeonghan hyung and he doesn't know abut your relationship so I can't tell him, can I?"

Solbin: "You can't and thank you for your caring. By the way, since when Mingyu gets sick?"

Seungkwan: "Just today. He suddenly felt dizzy this morning and has lied on bed since then."

Solbin: "May I visit him?"

Seungkwan: "That'd be great and Mingyu hyung would love it, but wouldn't it be suspicious?"

Solbin: "Let's make an excuse for that."

Seungkwan: "Like what?"

Solbin: "I don't know... I don't have any idea..."

Seungkwan: "Okay. I'm gonna discuss this with Hoshi hyung and Dokyeom hyung and when we're done, I'll tell you the result."

Solbin: "That sounds good. Thanks a lot, Seungkwan."

Seungkwan: "You're welcome, nuna."

 

***

 

At Laboum's dorm...

Solbin walked out of her room to find Yujeong. She wanted to ask her help. "Unnie..." called Solbin to Yujeong who was watching tv in the living room.

"Hmm?" asked Yujeong with her eyes were fixed on the tv.

"Would you please teach me how to make soup?"

"Sure. You want to eat soup for dinner?"

"Yeah... But-"

Suddenly Solbin felt her cellphone vibrate in her hands. She quickly looked at it. Incoming chats from Mingyu.

 

Mingyu:

Solbin nuna

We've discussed about your visit and the result is you better not come because it'd make the hyungs suspicious

We really are sorry :'(

I'm now accompanying Mingyu hyung to the hospital with manager hyung and Seungcheol hyung and I secretly taking this phone with me

Please pray for his health

Btw he sleep-talked to your name, seemed like he missed you

From: Seungkwan

 

"Sol, are you all-right?" Yujeong's question surprised Solbin a bit. The leader was worried because the second maknae did not finish her words but looked at her phone with so much concern instead.

"I'm fine, unnie," Solbin responded with a forced smile. "Can we start cooking now?"

 

***

 

At 9pm...

 

//an incoming video call from Seventeen's Mingyu//

Solbin: "I know it wouldn't be just Mingyu."

Seungkwan: "Hehe... Sorry. I just want to help holding the phone for him. Mingyu hyung is still weak."

Mingyu: "Do you have to say it to her?"

Seungkwan: "Why not? I just tell the truth."

Solbin: "Do you feel better, Gyu?"

Mingyu: "Yes, and it's because of the soup you sent to me."

Seungkwan: "Eww, cheesy!"

Solbin: "How did the soup taste?"

Mingyu: "It tasted great!"

Seungkwan: "He isn't kidding at all, nuna. He ate it all and didn't want to share with us when he knew it was from you. Aw... You're blushing, nuna!"

Solbin: "I-I'm not. I'm glad you feel better now. Take care of your health more, okay? Don't get sick."

Mingyu: "I'll try. This isn't my will anyway. Don't worry about me that much."

Seungkwan: "Hyung, you should be grateful to be worried by her! She's really nice and cares for you. No one can be like that to you, hyung."

Solbin: "I'm not that nice, Seungkwan. If he's not sick, I wouldn't act good to him hehehe..."

Seungkwan: "Really?"

Mingyu: "Don't mind her words. She's just being meanie but she's not like that."

Solbin: "By the way, you should sleep early, Gyu."

Mingyu: "Okay."

Seungkwan: "Finally. My hand is pretty hurt hehe..."

Solbin: "Sorry for making you come into our business, Seungkwan. You're really a good man."

Mingyu: "Let's take him along to our next date, yeah?"

Solbin: "Sure! That'd be fun!"

Seungkwan: "May I take Hoshi hyung or Seokmin hyung too? I don't want to be your third-wheel."

 

***