bad things happen

Chatting

December 15, 2016

Mingyu:

Hi Solbin! :)

 

December 16, 2016

Mingyu:

Sol, why didn't you pick up my call?

You didn't reply my messages either

What's wrong, babe?

 

December 17, 2016

Mingyu:

Did I do something wrong to you?

Are you mad at me?

Why do you just read my messages?

Please say something T.T

 

December 18, 2016

Mingyu:

I miss you so much...

 

December 19, 2016

Mingyu:

I don't know what's wrong with you but I hope you're always fine

Don't skip your meal, babe

Xoxo

 

December 20, 2016

Mingyu:

I know you want us to hide our relationship but I just revealed it to my members today and you know what? They're fine with us dating! :)

Coups hyung was hard to convince but he finally gave in. Today's the best day!

And it'd be very very best if you reply me :D

 

December 21, 2016

//an incoming call from my soon-to-be wife//

Solbin: "Hel-"

Mingyu: "Thank God! You finally call me!! You don't have no idea how much I worry about you. Babe, I missed you very much and I still do. Why didn't you respond my calls and messages?? Did I do something wrong to you?? Babe, I'm so sorry if-"

Solbin: "Gyu."

Mingyu: "Yes, babe?"

Solbin: "We need to talk."

Mingyu: "Okay. What do you want to talk? Just say it to me! I'll listen."

Solbin: "Not through a phone call. I want us to meet."

Mingyu: "That's good! When? I'm pretty busy lately for preparation of Chrismast and New Year concerts."

Solbin: "Meet me tomorrow at eight in the evening. I'll wait for you in my agency-"

Mingyu: "Your agency?"

Solbin: "Yeah. Do come. I'll be waiting. Bye, Gyu!"

Mingyu: "Wait, Sol!"

Solbin: "What?"

Mingyu: /silent for a while/ "I love you."

Solbin: /sighs/ "I know. Bye."

Click!

 

Mingyu jumped a bit as he felt someone pat his shoulder but then he sighed in relief after he found out that the person was Seungkwan. "You scared me to death!"

Seungkwan chuckled in response. "I didn't know I'd scare you," he said. "Got a call from Solbin nuna?"

"You overheard me?"

"Yeah, sorry hehehe..." Seungkwan rubbed his neck timidly as he saw the upset look on Mingyu's face. "You're happy, aren't you? You said Solbin nuna's ignored you lately."

Mingyu sighed deeply before he nodded in response. "I am," he said weakly then he looked at the starless sky blankly. "I am."

Seungkwan frowned at the response. It looked contrast. "If you are, why do you look like this, hyung? You don't look happy."

Mingyu was silent for a while then he shook his head. "I don't know... I'm happy that finally she called me but... she becomes cold again to me. I wonder what I've done wrong to her."

It was a bit sad to see Mingyu being blue like that so Seungkwan tried to light up his mood. "It's normal to have a warm and cold situation in a relationship. You guys are good people that I wish the best. Don't think about it too hard. It can make you stress, hyung."

"I know. Thank you. You're really my best friend!" Mingyu hugged Seungkwan by his shoulder. "By the way, I'm going to meet her at her."

"That's good!" beamed Seungkwan. "You have to look good in front of her so she won't look at any other guy."

 

a few hours later...

Seungkwan:

I know this is not my business but I'm curious to death about your current relationship with Mingyu hyung. Did he do something bad to you? He looks so down lately then I later know it's because you ignore him. What's wrong, nuna?

 

Solbin:

I can't explain it to you, Seungkwan ah... I'm sorry...

 

Seungkwan:

Ok, but nuna, please don't make Mingyu hyung sad...

I hate seeing him down :(

 

Solbin:

I'll try

 

***

 

On the other day...

Mingyu arrived on time at NH Media building where he would meet Solbin. When he came into the building, his girlfriend's figure was seen sitting on the couch in the lobby alone. The place was quiet, no one there. "Hi!" Mingyu greeted Solbin with his toothy smile as he took a seat next to her. "Did I make you wait too long?"

Solbin shook her head as she forced a smile at Mingyu.

"How are you?" Mingyu really wanted to hug Solbin so bad but he knew he could not because they were in the public. There was no one in the lobby but who knew someone would walk in on them.

"Let's break up."

 

***