surprise (part 2)

Chatting

Mingyu:

Sol

What are you doing?? :)

 

Solbin:

I'm about to have a shoot for my upcoming drama :)

Why?

 

Mingyu:

When will it be over?

I'm bored…

I miss you :(

 

Solbin:

Lol gyu…

Just go play with your members~

I don't know but I think it'll take a day ^^"

 

Mingyu:

I'm like T.T

Neomuhae neomuhae :'(

 

Solbin:

Well it's already in my contract :(

I should be ready now

Text you later!

 

***

 

In the set of drama Solbin was...

"Sol, you got some letters from fans," said manager oppa to Solbin as he handed a bunch of letters to her.

"Thank you, oppa!" Solbin received the letters happily then her eyes suddenly stopped at one of the letters. It had a familiar initial on it. From: KMG. No way! Solbin quickly tore it open then she read the letter.

 

Hi, Solbin!

Let's meet up!

I'm at the parking area :)

 

Solbin was confused. Should she go there? She was on break anyway but she was afraid to go. What if the shooting would be started not long after this?

"Oppa," Solbin called her manager after she put all of the letter, except the one with KMG initial, into her bag.

"Yes, Sol?"

"I want to go to the toilet," Solbin said. "Please, call me when it's my time for the shoot."

"Okay. Don't be too long!"

"I won't."

 

***

 

Solbin lied. She did not go to the toilet but parking area instead. She was curious if the one in her mind was really there. Isn't he busy? He shouldn't be here, should he? She wondered as she slightly ran to find the person.

Suddenly, her body was dragged to a car which made Solbin about to scream but she stopped after she recognized the person who had a glasses and hoodie on and also had a bit moustache.

"Yaaahh!!!" Solbin hit the person's chest quite hard that made the person groan in pain.

"Surprised, aren't you?" the person chuckled as he looked at Solbin's annoyed face.

Solbin did not say anything but hugged the person. He was Kim Mingyu, her secret boyfriend and the one who sent her the letter with KMG initial. "Why do you do this?" she murmured as she nuzzled onto the man's chest. "It's dangerous, you know?! What if we're caught up?"

"It's okay. No one's here," said Mingyu as he ran his fingers through Solbin's hair. "I wear some disguises too. No one would recognize me."

Both of them then went silent as they enjoyed each other's presences, but then Solbin suddenly pulled away. "I have to go now or my manager would be suspicious," she said.

"At least, give me a kiss before you leave," said Mingyu.

"But we never do that," Solbin rolled her eyes in protest. She was not a fan of skinship even if Mingyu asked. They just held hand and hugged each other so far, no kiss yet. She was about to open the car door but stopped as Mingyu caught her wrist sooner. She was about to protest but cut by a fast peck on her cheek.

"Now, you may go," said Mingyu with a satisfied smile as he released his grip on her wrist.

Solbin needed some seconds to process what had happened and when she had done it, she let out a heavy sigh and said, "Dummy!" to Mingyu before she got off the car.

 

***

 

At night...

 

Mingyu:

Are you mad at me? :(

 

Solbin:

No

 

Mingyu:

You're cold :(

 

Solbin:

I am

 

Mingyu:

T.T

 

Solbin:

Hey

 

Mingyu:

Yeah

 

Solbin:

Thank you for the kiss

 

Mingyu:

Never mind!

I'll kiss your lips next time ;)

 

Solbin:

No way

ert

 

Mingyu:

But you like it, don't you? ;)

 

Solbin:

I do...