Epilogue

Forgive (But Not Forget)

“Oh my God!”

 

Jongdae, who was busy making breakfast for both him and Baekhyun, turned off the stove before running to their bedroom. Seeing his boyfriend gaping unattractively (okay, he still looked so cute and adorable) at his phone, he joined the blonde on the bed.

 

“What is it, baby? Your Taeyeon noona is doing comeback soon?” He asked the probability of what made Baekhyun’s lips still opened wide.

“Oh no, Jongdae. This is much more iconic than everything else on this planet. Well, if you don’t include our wedding.”

 

Jongdae took the phone from Baekhyun’s pretty fingers before focusing on whatever that made his beloved screamed like a banshee in this ungodly hour.

 

“Oh my God!”

 

[BREAKING] Park Chanyeol proposed girlfriend during breakfast date

 

What a great start for the week!

 

A rising supermodel from Star Museum Agency and independent music producer, Park Chanyeol spotted in breakfast date and asked his girlfriend to marry him!

 

A few pictures of him and his girlfriend, Sky Lee, a photographer from an international fashion magazine based in Seoul, went viral in social network sites this morning when they were seen together in McDonald's by some of Chanyeol’s fans.

 

A video of him suddenly kneeling down next to his girlfriend went wildfire too and he celebrated her saying yes to him by treating everyone who’s in the restaurant.

 

What makes them looked adorable is they both were still in their nightwear, probably only washed their face and brushed their teeth. Chanyeol was wearing a worn-out grey Supreme t-shirt, Adidas sweatpants and slippers while Sky was wearing a baby blue t-shirt, surfing shorts and slippers. Both of them are sporting couple bracelets.

 

The same bracelets were seen when they were caught on a date during their visit to Everland during New Year. On January 2nd, Kim Kibum, Chanyeol’s manager, confirmed their relationship via their agency’s official Twitter page. Chanyeol confirmed the news again by publicly posted a picture of him doing fist bump with Sky with the caption ‘Dudes for life! I love you, angel! #skyeol.’ through his Instagram account the next day and the hashtag tops the worldwide trending in Twitter.