save me

Until I'm Over You

 

 

when I typed the last sentence on the last chapter, I felt like I was jimin and said ‘’. he’s meeting his ex-boyfriend, now the boyfriend of his bestfriend. can someone save him?

 

 

 

 

no, no, no, no, no… this is not funny.

shock was an understatement. he felt he was suddenly shoved inside a big washing machine, and then pulled up and got punched in the stomach. this isn’t happening.

sweat now starts to form in his forehead and his fingers tremble while holding the paperbag. jimin forgot how to breathe.

jin, kim seok jin. the person he was praying to meet again was in front of him. finally. he was able to see his face again, the face he had missed so much. but god ing damn it, not this way.

not how he is taehyung’s boyfriend.

“jiminnie hyung, this is seokjinnie hyung. seokjinnie hyung, this is jiminnie hyung.” taehyung said and jimin can barely hear it. his heart was thudding in his chest, and now, the feeling of panic was settling on him. how should he act this time? “jimin hyung, you okay?”

NO.

he could list a lot of feelings he’s going through today, but okay is definitely not one of them.

it seems jin was also feeling the same as him because they were both just gaping in each other.

taehyung was now creasing his eyebrows. “do you know each other?”

jimin’s widening eyes whipped to look at taehyung, his heart caught in his throat. how should he answer this? ‘he was my ex-boyfriend and I’m still not over him but since you’re his boyfriend now, I think I should go?’ yeah well, that was not something he’d really say but jimin definitely wanted to get out of there, right now.

jin was the first one to recover. “no, vv.”

a pang of hurt and jealousy hit jimin like a wave. vv? a nickname? and they didn’t know each other? so they’re gonna play that one, huh?

jimin wanted to disagree, he wanted to scream that jin was lying, but looking at taehyung, he can’t bear to hurt him. if it means lying and hiding his feelings, he’d do so gladly.

“yeah, we don’t. I was just shocked.” jimin answered after a while, thanking how normal his voice sounded even if he’s a jumble inside.

taehyung’s square box grin appeared. “right? I was like that at first, too! he was such a good looking guy.” he laughs and then gestured for jimin to sit. “jin hyung, can you sit here beside me?”

jin clears his throat and awkwardly stood up, “sure.” he said shortly and proceeded to sit beside taehyung.

this is a mess. jimin thought. the situation, him, everything. are the gods playing a prank on him? is this some kind of joke? if so, he’d really like it to end now.

jimin sat then, and pushed the paper bag to taehyung, trying to act normally even if the whole thing is now looking ridiculous to him. yeah, normal. his eyes went to jin for a fleeting moment, and noticed he was looking, too. when their eyes met, he saw worry, shock, and was that gladness? what would he be glad for? that jimin feels like dying every minute and they got into this whole ed up situation? jimin then decided to ignore him and turned to taehyung. “cookies? I made them.” he said with a little smile.

taehyung’s eyes lit up. “your awesome cookies? wow, thank you, jimin! I really missed your cookies! I’m sorry I didn’t bring you anything. I should’ve bring you some flowers, atleast.”

jimin’s brows shoot up jokingly. “flowers? really?”

“we’re supposed to be on a date. I’m a bad date.” taehyung pouts. “but thank you, hyung.”

a genuine smile appeared in his face for the first time. yeah, no time for jin, this is about him and taehyung. if they don’t know each other, then jimin would act like so. taehyung is his precious person, too and he wasn’t going to ruin the second time they meet again. “no problem. you used to whine so much just to make them again with me. and you owe me flowers.”

taehyung grins. “sure, hyung! I’d give you some cupcakes the next time. I could bake them nicely now. jin hyung helped me.”

and on that note, jimin don’t know how to proceed.

“o-oh, so… uhm…. uh…. you know how to bake?” jimin turns to jin and asks, and it sounds weird when it fell in his ears because yeah. jin definitely bakes. he owns a ing cake shop, the place where they first met. so yeah. that’s ing weird that jimin now wants to cry.

jin smiles at him and his heart seems to be crushed. it hurts. it still ing hurts. it feels like the whole situation just dawned on him. jin was here, as taehyung’s boyfriend, where they just lied about not knowing each other. now, they were acting like they were just starting to learn a thing when they actually knows a lot in the span of 3 years being together. jimin only prays he could endure it for a little more. “yeah. I own a bake shop and it’d be good if you could visit sometimes.”

jimin wanted to laugh. this is really so ed up.

taehyung nods and grabbed jimin’s cold hands, and if taehyung noticed anything, he didn’t mention it. “cakes were really good! I learned a lot on baking with him. cupcakes, cakes, even his cookies were awesome! actually, the cookies taste a little like yours.”

jimin in a sharp breath. of course, of course. jimin made it sometimes with jin. jimin also suggested to add it to his shop. jimin’s also the one who supplies it before the break up. once again, this is so ed up. “really?” he asked.

“yeah! but I don’t know, I at noticing differences. if it tastes good, it tastes good. but I still like your cookies a lot more. so I’m going to eat this as soon as I get home.” taehyung answered back.

“glad to know I’m still the best cookie maker for you.” jimin smiles.

“of course.” taehyung then turns to jin. “hyung. didn’t you say you’re just going to meet him for a while? you still got work left at the shop and I don’t want to hinder you at that. I’m really going to be fine and jimin’s a really good person, you got nothing to worry about.”

jin sighs and nods. “yeah, yeah. but would you mind if I talk to him privately for a while?”

jimin’s head whipped towards jin. talk? privately? what?

taehyung shrugs. “eh, that’s fine by me. jimin hyung?”

jimin was panicking. talk? he isn’t ready for a talk!

 

 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE HIM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yeah I ended it here you can thank me