starts with end

Until I'm Over You

 

 

 

“let’s break up.”

jimin had to stick his pinkie finger in his ears and clean it to make sure he heard it right. jin had called him here in their favorite coffee shop earlier giving him a vague explanation on why he would want to see him in a ing stormy day but since Jimin had always been there for him, he had no plans on breaking the record today either. wearing the shirt Jin had given him this Christmas, he grabbed his coat and keys, ignoring the fact that he hasn’t even showered yet. who knows it could be important?

but heck. not this.

“what”

“let’s break up, Jimin.”

his jaw dropped and he had to fought the urge to scream. he can’t think of anything… anything but that word. break? what the is he even saying?

jin sighs deeply and just stared at the dent on the table, and not on him, “we aren’t working anymore. i’m sorry.” he bit his lips, the same lips jimin loved kissing, the same lips who said I love you before he fell asleep and promised him happiness, the same lips that told him he would stay beside him forever, “but I don’t want to hurt you anymore.”

bull.

“and you aren’t now?” jimin’s voice broke but he was so proud of himself from even saying four words. he can’t even imagine he would be able to just sit there and not cry so loud for Jin to know he was hurting as hell.

“i’m sorry.” he whispered.

jimin closes his eyes and hated him more. hated how jin was so sincere on saying sorry like there’s nothing left for jimin but to accept and forgive him. how can he just shatter his world in a matter of seconds?

“you can’t do this, jin. y-you… just,” he swallowed and realized how dry his throat was, “you just proposed to me last week, you said I love you just… yesterday.” can feelings change in that span of time? or all of it was a lie?

he remembered the smile on jin’s face as he saw jimin on his door waiting for him. the trembling hands that gave him a bouquet of carnations. the nervous look he had when he drove the car. the delight when he showed jimin the field of flowers and kneeled in front of him. the exact words when he said he wanted to marry him. how could that all turn to sorry eyes and breaking hearts?

jin and him met over 3 years ago. jimin was going to a dance studio when he stumbled across a cake shop, so bright in a street corner. the pink exterior seems to express dreams and pleasures, so jimin wasn’t surprised when he took a step inside despite knowing he’s going to be late at the dance practice. and he didn’t regret that he spent his morning at the shop even if he got an almost-an-hour scolding of hoseok because he was late and didn’t brought him a cake. he wouldn’t regret it when he met jin there.

but it wasn’t the case now. he shouldn’t have let himself be caught in dreams and pleasures.

“i still love you. and I still care for you.” jin mumbled as he looked finally to him, his eyes full of agony and hesitation.

“but?” jimin asks. he wanted to shake jin and ask what had gone wrong. if he had done something he didn’t want. if he didn’t feel his affections for a moment. if they could fix this.

“i… I met someone.”

jimin felt his world just turned upside down, his heart crushed and thrown away. his whole body gone numb but there’s something bubbling in his stomach. jimin laughed. laughed so hollow and hurt. the love they had for 3 years were gone in just a day. and he had to stop himself not from screaming and sobbing so hard but from begging him to stay.

beg jin to love him just like he used to be.

“jimin…”

he ignored his call, and let the tears fall freely from his eyes to his cheeks. a thousand memories came rushing as jimin’s name easily came out of his lips. hell. he wanted to fight for this. he wanted to fight for jin. fight for everything they should be.

but how could he when he already lost the battle without even doing something?

“I’m sorry.”

jin stood up and left, throwing jimin a last look before he walked away.

just like that.

all of their hopes and dreams were gone.

he was left with all the broken pieces.

the man he adored and loved walked out of the door.

out of his life.

where a big part of him was taken away and jimin doesn’t know if he could ever take it back.

 

 

just like that.

 

 

 

 

hey  i know i'm not good at updating but (cries) i will try as soon as i can

school is too cruel

save me