i want him back

Until I'm Over You

 

 

“we both ing agreed to go out and date and when this break up comes, he’s just the one who decided to end this? us? how unfair is that?” jimin frustratedly huffs and groans and stomps his foot on the rug of his apartment, hoseok listening for the fourth time, yoongi fiddling something on his phone and namjoon trying to fix the cd rack he knocked out earlier. “what about me? i don’t remember saying ‘yeah, okay. go.’ and we’re not working anymore? really? are we machines that rusts and fails after some time? ing ridiculous.”

“the break up or you miserably ranting here and jin probably having out there?” yoongi snorted.

he throws a pillow and he would have done a victory dance when it hit his face but how could he when he was breaking apart and the tears were making him so pathetic? “you’re not helping!”

“obviously, we cannot help.” yoongi retorted back, irritated.

“then why have you all come here?”

“you ing called and threw tantrums, why do you think we’re here? and besides, I want to see your pitiful face.” jimin would’ve throw a pillow again if yoongi didn’t raised his hands and shut his phone off. “but seriously, only you can help your own .”

hoseok nods. “right. if you’re moping after this break up, you’re just letting yourself wallow on the pain.”

“but it hurts! what am I supposed to do? just a few seconds staring away from my phone, I will see his gorgeous face in my mind!” jimin glares at namjoon, “and you! don’t you have anything to advise me? stop shoving the cds! you can’t fix what’s broken!”

namjoon stood up and patted his head. “dude, stop being stupid.”

jimin scowls and swats his hands away. “i’m not stupid!”

“you are acting like one.”

“I’m not! you don’t know the pain of being left because you haven’t dated anyone!”

“then date me.”

three heads turned to namjoon, shock apparent on their faces. jimin was the first to recover. “the hell I will! I only want jin!” jimin took a step back because he was surprised on how much conviction he had in his voice. so hurting people doesn’t stop them from wanting and loving the person who hurt them?

namjoon winces, even him looks so surprised on what he said. “no… It’s just…” he sighs, “just a spur of the moment. i’m also not so fond of dating a stupid guy.”

“I’m not—“

“you guys looks like a couple having a fight.” yoongi interrupts.

“yeah, they look good together.” hoseok nods.

jimin screams, “WE ARE NOT!” he ran to the freezer and pulled out a box of ice cream. “will you guys get serious? i’m obviously hurting here and I don’t know what to do and yes, I know I look like and pathetic. I just…” he sighs and tears pools in his eyes again, “I want him back.”

“we already know we’re going there. if that’s really what you want, being miserable like this won’t get him back. look at yourself in the mirror. do you even think he’d still saw the old cheerful jimin there?”

“but his love for that old cheerful jimin was already gone.” he whispered. hoseok raises his brows and motioned him to go back beside them again. jimin pouts and he did, because hoseok was his all-around friend, like a parent worrying about him, always asking what he needs and jimin loves him. he’s the kindest to listen to jimin’s outbursts no matter how many times he had said the things he had said earlier. hoseok held his hands. “it hurts now, but if you keep crying like that,” he wipes jimin’s tears, “then you’re making the pain grow.”

“what should I do?” he mumbles after a while, finally stopped crying and his hiccups were the only thing heard at the apartment. the three boys were just looking at him and gone silent.

“that still rests up to you. we can’t force you to do something you don’t like, jiminnie.” hoseok said.

yoongi sighs and went over hoseok and him, pale hands ruffling his hair. jimin didn’t mind it, because yoongi shows affection for just a few couple of times and he wouldn’t let this chance go. “but I would recommend you to fix yourself, your face especially, if not your heart because heck, you look so ugly. then get out of here and fool and have fun. do all the things you want to do. try the things you didn’t had the chance to. you don’t have all the time of the world to get stuck here. the world continues revolving and so will you.”

“it’s not that easy.”

“I know. but you have to.”

namjoon grunts. “just go and date someone.”

hoseok and yoongi rolls their eyes. “just say you like jimin.”

namjoon and jimin shouts, “NO WAY IN HELL!”

 

 

 

minjoon is so cute

and i'm doing some web app so gonna be busy for the next years lol bye