meet you again

Until I'm Over You

 

 

a/n: hey! thought i won't be able to update this again but here you go! this chapter is kind of lame though, but needed nonetheless. or that's what i think. kkkkkkk anyways, the next chapter after this is already on progress so hope i'd get to update again sooner than i did with this hahahaha sorry guys

 

 

 

 

“ugh, I really hate cleaning.” jimin mumbles while picking up the crumpled papers on his room. everything was chaotic and he thought what kind of a mess he had been in the last few weeks. he might've said to himself that he was already fine, if he just didn’t stop every five minutes or so when his thoughts flew away with some gentle yet devilishly good looking guy named jin. “I’m so tired of this.” he complained for the nth time that day.

finally, after cleaning (which he thinks he did an awesome job), he showered and ate, then dropped dead beat on his bed. “I bet jin would be proud of me.” jimin whispered and smiled to himself.

when they were still together, jin would nag jimin for being so messy. but he would just smile to him and then both of them would clean the apartment. it was one of those times that he felt like they were already a family. doing chores like a married couple.

but now, here he is, lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling and is trying on picking himself back together. not having a family, and the most upsetting thought, without jin anymore. it still hurts, so much, yet at the same time, it doesn’t stop his heart from loving him. maybe even if he’s already over this phase, he would still love him.

but he won’t stay moping around his memories either.

“aaaaagggggghhhhh!” jimin bellows and flails his arms on the air, as if trying to wipe the thoughts of him. “you jerk! then go! who the hell needs you anyway? I can clean and cook on my own! I can do anything I want without you! just—just go away! uuuurrrgghhhh!” he threw more punches in an imaginary jin, and then stopped after a while. the whole thing was tiring. he may be going insane, but hell, who cares anyway.

 

“remember me even for a little, even just at the corner of your mind, everytime you think of jin.”

 

he sat abruptly and namjoon’s smile appeared in his head. jimin shouts again and trashes, the bed he fixed earlier were a mess again. “damn it, hyung! why are you all making this hard for me? aaaaaaahhhh, I’m going crazy!” he slumped again on his bed and grabbed a pillow, covering his eyes.

it’s not that he feels something for namjoon because his heart still knows who it really likes, but because he can’t deal with someone having feelings for him. his friend, his hyung, the guy who's adorably clumsy and knocks almost everything in his vicinity likes him??? even all those years that him and jin were together and even knowing he's still in love with jin??? he can’t just say that it’s fine when he was being bothered by it. but really, is namjoon serious?

“gosh I suddenly want pizza and ice cream.” he stood up and grabbed his hood and keys. “yes! it’s time to treat myself! what a lovely day!”

right. as if a lovely day consists of heavy rain and loud thunders, the sky too dark for 1 in the afternoon. whatever, he thought.

he drove to a mall, then walked straight to the meat section. he deserves some treat today. “want some chicken~” he hums as he scans the racks.

“j-jimin?”

he turned his head and looked to the one who had called him. wait, this can’t be happening… why is he here?

“TAEHYUNG!”

the two of them jumped like kids, just like they used to do in middle school. “wait why are you here? weren’t you at daegu?”

taehyung gave him that squared, goofy smile of his and his eyes crinkled. he pushed back his dark hair, showing more of his handsome face. taehyung was really a looker in middle school, attracting a lot of girls. but his circumstances was what had lead them to be friends. being gay and all. “I’m taking a vacation! I’m glad you’re here. I miss you, jimin.” taehyung pouted like a puppy.

jimin ruffles his hair and grins. "stop doing that pitiful face. how are you anyway?”

“handsome as always.”

“gross.” taehyung pouted and jimin chuckles, “but seriously, I never thought I’d see you here!”

“I know! Just when I thought that I don’t want to see that annoying face of yours.”

“.”

they both laughed heartily and took their time exchanging stories while pushing their carts. for the first time after jimin's breakup, he genuinely felt happy. taehyung was a precious bestfriend. he’s the one who had been there on middle school from the time jimin was so hurt and confused at everything, taehyung walking up to him with a smile. he smiled for the both of them, making jimin laugh in tears and showing him a lot of new things.

“where are you staying though? i could drop by sometimes.” jimin asks as they walk out of the store.

taehyung grins shyly and blushes.

“whoa dude, you're creeping me out!" he jokes but he immediately examined his expression. "hmm, am I missing something here?” jimin stopped walking and seriously tried to guess the reason why taehyung looks so damn happy and glowing. he gasps melodramatically and looked at him with wide eyes as taehyung continues to grin annoyingly. don't tell me...

“what?” taehyung laughs, “whatever you are thinking, no.”

“how did you even know what I’m thinking?” he asked defensively.

“heck, I don’t have any idea what you’re thinking. I’m just stopping it before it goes out of hand.” taehyung chuckles and grabbed jimin’s phone. “you changed numbers and you didn’t inform me. I seriously hate you.” he typed his number and gave it back to him. “call your bestfriend sometime, okay?”

jimin smiles. “yeah. sorry. the past months had been… too hard to handle. but I really hope we could hang out again.”

teahyung gave him an incredulous look like 'why the hell not?' and pats him in the head again. “of course, dummy. how about next week? but for now, let’s part ways because someone’s gonna be mad at me. that guy needs these foodstuffs.” taehyung grins and hugs him. “you’re still smaller than me, and it’s so easy to hug you. you’re really cute, hyung.”

jimin hugged back, already missing his bestfriend even if he's still here. it feels like they were only talking and catching up for a minute and not hours. also feels like a sun was yanked back just when he was enjoying the summer. “dunno if you’re praising or insulting me. please make up your mind.” they reluctantly let go of each other and jimin waited until taehyung got a cab. he opened his phone and immediately typed a text for taehyung.

 

to: taehyungie

subject: hello this is your handsome bestfriend

 

save my number and use a very cute contact name

 

 

...just kidding.

 

but you really should :P

 

 

a reply came immediately.

 

 

from: taehyungie

subject: thank you!

 

Saved your number as MY mochi. heh, i'm possessive. And I’ve really enjoyed it today, Jiminie, even we've only talked for a while. Take care on going home cause you are cute and someone may jump on you~ Now that I’ve mentioned it, I really should’ve let you ride a cab first. :/

And I’ve really missed you! Let’s have a date, k?

 

P.S. Maybe you could meet my boyfriend, too. :P

 

jimin smiles and replied, incredibly happy for him. maybe this is the reason why he got a goofy grin and he's actually staying with him for this vacation?

 

to: taehyungie

subject: WHEN DID U EVEN GET A BOYFRIEND

 

sure. can’t wait to see you again! AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND NEXT TIME *angery*

 

jimin stares away, thoughts leading to the same person he'd been thinking of today. he sighs as he waits for a reply. “hope your relationship will not end up like mine. I’d hate to see you cry.” jimin mumbles and looks at his lockscreen. “I want to see you again, jin.” I thought, someday, I’d be the one introducing you to taehyung. But I guess that’s not possible anymore.

 

from: taehyungie

subject: secret

 

you’ll meet him soon! :P

 

 

 

jimin just smiled and started to walk before it starts raining, completely unaware that fate already starts playing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

welp, i'd love to get your feedback! i hope you liked it ;A;