Side Story: Overwhelmed

Personal Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been awhile since I've been helping out Hwitaek with sorting out his feelings after acknowledging them for Hyojong. He’s still quite a sissy about anything to do with him and he gets easily paranoid about everything around him which makes him obvious to everyone about his feelings. .

 

I share a room with this big lug and I can't help but gawk at him whenever he gets changed. I'm just mesmerised by everything he tends to do. By helping him with his Korean pronunciation, sometimes I just want to take his face and kiss him when he messes up. It's the cutest thing. I just happen to fall in love with him more every time he opens his mouth. He thinks he's one of the manliest members but the jokes on him. Over the last year my feelings continued to develope for him. They have deepened to considerable amount to be honest. By being in love with him from a distance gives me inner bliss. Just knowing he's close enough for me to be around and admire is enough for me.

 

“Ah Changgu, Changgu” Snapping me out of thought from the sound of Yanan’s voice calling from our bathroom in a panic.

 

“Mhmm yes” I peeked out of our room and he smiled “again?” I expressed loudly while grabbing his towel from his bunk and walked it over to him.

 

“Thank you” He replied quietly disappearing back into the bathroom.

 

I laughed to myself as I returned back into our room and started to put on a face mask for the time being. I pulled out my phone to watch cat videos compilations on YouTube. I was so focused on my phone that I didn't notice Yanan come in and hover above me to see what I was watching.

 

“Oh cute” he said sweetly.

 

Startled by his voice behind me, I fell out of my chair and my phone flew out of my hands. I heard it slide across the room as I stared in shock at Yanan. Smiling he crouched down to my level and removed what was left from my mask that was hanging off my face after deranged scramble out of my seat.


 

“I'm sorry” he said as he held his hand out to me “Your scared face is probably one of my favorites” as I put my hand in his the next moment I was standing.

 

Sometimes your heart can't afford to be just friends. Helping out Hwitaek makes me feel some sort of melancholy because I've gone through what he's currently going through and it at first but I'm happy that I'm helping out in some sort of way.

 

“What's your favorite then?” I asked walking over to the other side of the room to grab my phone off the floor.

 

“That's a secret” Yanan teased.

 

“But it's my face” I declared while pointing at my own face “my face!” I repeated because I felt like I deserved the right to know.

 

“My secret!” he said in a louder tone that drown me out and pointed to himself mocking me.

 

Feeling a little spicy. I headed over to Yanan and grabbed both his hands within my own. In that instant I put on the cutest face I could think of and said his name.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter