How I ended up with a birthday boy in my territory

Where We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07/12/1999

Days became weeks. Weeks became months.

To make things complicated, I've been stuck in these walls for almost two months now, ever since I woke up into this timeline.

Eventually, I've grown bored with it, as it becomes repetative as time passes by.

It can be because I never got out of this apartment, or a certain someone has never came back ever since what happened almost a month ago.

Nothing is fun when you're always restricted at home. You lose your sense of thought, as it really restricts you into staying in a guarded box.

Girls, especially fangirls, there's nothing fun with being with your idols everyday but only at the comfort of your own home. How do you even live for yourself?

like this usually is a way to get rid of the stress away, and I can understand that considering the fact I had my own anime husbandos, but it's just a quick getaway for me to remove the stress and get back to reality.

This situation I'm currently in has slowly built up my stress and I just wanna run away at this point.

Then again, even if I had the power to live for myself, I had to remind myself one thing, and only one thing only. 

I'm dead.

Even if I dare to use my real name here, chances are that I'll accidentally match with my younger self in this timeline.

Basically, it's just me starting from scratch. However, building myself again from scratch in this situation is impossible, and it would take things slowly as I had get back the 21 years of societal growth that I gained, when I was still 'alive'.

At this rate, maybe I was meant to live this way. As a hermit.

Speaking of the hermit life, I eventually learned to fend for myself whenever they are present or not. They kept treating me like I was from royalty, and I had to be assisted with everything.

But I can't live like this, especially when they're always tired.

I learnt to accept the fact that this was the only way for the members to escape and rest their bodies, as they talked about being overworked by the agency, and they has since resorted to escaping to different houses, including this one.

All six of them would escape to each other's homes, even to this day. But because what happened, Jaejin would leave himself behind at the company, whenever it was time to escape to this house.

As their schedule has becoming hectic again, it's not only one member who would stay here every week. Few or several of the members would rest here for a couple of days, before all of them or a few would leave again to start working again.

While veryone is taking a break as usual, I can't but feel worried but annoyed by the fact that Jaejin would use himself as a scapegoat to work whenever they visit here altogether.

I mean usually a fight would just cool down and once things cool down, we can make peace to each other. But seriously, at least can he put down the pride card for one second?

He is so unpredictable.

 

------------------============------------------

 

"...which is why you should take care of him for the meantime..." Sunghoon's voice echoed from the telephone, as he tried to make up a reason why they had to send Jaejin to me, the following day after his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter