I'm no longer home

Where We Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

??/??/???? (The following day.)

"Jiwonie-hyung, the company and fans will get rid of her if they found out! This is already out of their contract." A melodic and charming voice with a lecturing tone said.

"So? The company never gave us a formal contract anyway. It's just verbal anyway. Besides, would you leave someone outside in the cold just to die?" A deep voice with a stern voice replied to the other person.

"God, you're gonna get us into trouble, hyung. Also, Jaejin-hyung, how come you agree to him?" A gentle voice voiced his disagreement and concern over something.

"Well we did found her on the road, you can't leave someone in need." A gentle but non-chalant voice that sounded familiar said.

"But you should have sent her in the hospital!" A strongly accented boy came as well.

"Wait, she's waking up." A mature voice alerted the others when I accidentally moved.

I managed to get in touch with my senses again after falling asleep in darkness. It felt like as if I waking up in a dream.

That dream involved me dying but waking up to see a younger version of the member of a famous first generation idol group, and falling into darkness again.

Before I even try to open what's in front of me, I tried feeling my surroundings quickly.

Okay, I know I'm laying in bed after waking up. Check.

No railings in the bed? Weird, that's mean I'm not in the hospital. Check.

I tried feeling my body and noticed I'm not wearing my hoodie anymore, but only my shirt. Wait a minute.

I tried going inside my shirt but it looks like this is new underwear. Huh, wait. This ain't even my underwear.

Now the last thing I had to touch is my head. Maybe my head is alright. Probably.

I felt my face and it was normal until I reached my forehead. I don't feel my skin. I felt like something is wrapped around my head.

I kept patting my head and soon realized it wasn't a dream.

My eyes opened widely and rose from my bed quickly. Looking around at my surroundings, but ignoring the figures in the room. I scanned everything but I know one thing for sure, I don't know where I am.

Scared and confused, I tried getting out of bed but I couldn't feel my limbs and I ended up rolling down on the wooden floor. I wasn't thinking straight at that time, only pure panic was all over my mind. I wanted to scream but there was no sound coming from my mouth. My only chance is to crawl somewhere secluded in the room while trying to process everything.

I swear to God, I know I died. I know had a horrific accident. I don't understand. Why am I here? Is this the afterlife? If this is really the afterlife, why did I still have the injuries I had from the accident?

I really can't even question everything happening right now. It just happened to be in front of my right now.

I would rather not know yet what really happened. But I am confused and lost.

"Miss, don't panic."

I was surprised at the sudden tap of the shoulder and a flirty voice in front of me. I faced him and saw a feminine-looking male with his hair split in the middle, covering part of his face.

"I'm Kang Sunghoon, what's your name?"

I wanted to talk to the person in front of me, but knowing I couldn't talk. I can only shake my head in disagreement.

"She won't understand you Sunghoon, lemme try."

"Oh no Lee Jaejin, the last time you tried she fainted."

You know come to think of it......

....Kang Sunghoon?

".....Kang Sunghoon-sshi had his legal troubles almost 5 years ago and hasn't been in broadcast for a very long time....."

.....Lee Jaejin?

"......and Lee Jaejin-sshi had personal problems and hasn't been in broadcast for almost 10 years now."

My thoughts and so-called memory recollection were interrupted when someone placed my arm around someone's neck.

"Hey are you okay? It seems like you can't walk."

The guy who had a mature-sounding voice faced me with concern as he tried carrying me back to bed. I looked at him and I can't helped be awed by his looks, but that long neck caught me off guard though. I got back to my senses and just simply gave him a nod.

"I'm Go Jiyong. These are my friends."

I stared blankly and the memory recollection happened again. Great, thanks brain for telling me I'm not dead.

".....Go Jiyong-sshi is now living as a normal businessman....."

Seriously, this guy became a businessman? What went wrong?

If this is actually them, then the other three are.....

"I don't think she's a foreigner. I mean, she understood what Jiyong said." The dark skinned guy crossed his arms.

"She can't walk, she also can't talk." Sunghoon said, while I was trying to adjust back to bed.

"This is bad, maybe we should bring her to the--Jaejin-ah! Where are you going?" The petite-looking boy said aggresively, but I know that it's only because of the Gyeongsang accent. Jaejin ran outside all of a sudden but he got back immediately with a notebook and pen.

"Don't tell me you're gonna draw here?" An awkward-looking guy looked at Jaejin with boredom.

"Hell no." With a grumpy tone, he looked back at the guy who said that.

He went beside me and sat on my head.

"書けますか? (Can you write?)"

"Jaejin-ah! Stop talking to her in Japanese!"

Jaejin reached to me a Totoro-designed notepad and pen. I looked to him and the first thing I noticed was those mesmerizing eyes staring down at the thins he's holding right now. He looked up all of a sudden, noticing that I stopped moving all of a sudden. He stared back at me, so I looked down again and got his notepad and pen.

I used this opportunity to finally communicate with them. I scribbled that words that I really wanted to say, but my voice isn't capable for some reason.

"I'm sorry, I can't speak. I can't remember what happened either. Thank you for taking me in."

I showed to them, as they got close to see what I wrote.

"Oh thank goodness, she's Korean." Sunghoon sighed in relief. "I wonder why she's scared of me though?"

"Well she's thinking that you're too greasy for her." Jiyong playfully said to Sunghoon.

"Also I can un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter