A new beginning

Two Planets One Family (Hyun Family)

Daehyun stopped the car behind his father's vehicles. He got out and found his father.

'Where are they?' Daehyun asked.

'You're too late. They're gone'. Mr. Jung said.

Daehyun froze. He felt like his world had ended.

'How could you do this?' Daehyun screamed.

His father ignored him.

'I have to go to them'.

'No Daehyun. You belong here. Your responsibilities are here. Forget that boy and his kid'.

'That boy and kid are my husband and son. I can't forget them'.

 

Baekhyun landed on EXO planet. He didn't know where to take Taehyung. He didn't have a home here anymore.

Baekhyun walked around for awhile. He stopped to eat and feed Taehyung. He had to find a place for him and Taehyung to stay.

 

Baekhyun went to his old house afraid to see his parents. The last time he talked to them, it didn't end well.

He stood on the porch for awhile trying to get the courage to ring the doorbell. He was afraid his parents would reject him like Daehyun's did.

It started getting cold. He didn't want Taehyung to freeze. He reached over and rang the bell and held Taehyung tightly.

Someone opened the door a minute later. He saw it was his mom.

'Eomma'. He said silently.

She looked at Baekhyun confused. 'Baek?'

Baekhyun nodded.

She let Baekhyun inside and hugged him.

'I thought you weren't coming back'.

'Something came up'. 

His mom noticed the baby in his arms. 'Who's this?' She asked.

'My son, Taehyung'.

'My baby had a baby?'

'Yes, almost 3 years ago'.

'Can I hold him?' She asked.

'I would, but he doesn't let anyone but me hold him.'

She was disappointed but understood.

'Where's your...boyfriend?'

'Husband'. Baekhyun corrected her. 'He wasn't able to come with me'

'Did you have a fight?'

'No, he's busy'. Baekhyun lied and looked down at the ground. 'Eomma, can Taehyung and I stay here?'

'Of course'. She smiled. 'You can stay in your old room'.

Baekhyun hugged her.

 

Baekhyun took Taehyung to his room and layed him on the bed. He put a pillow on the edge of the bed so Taehyung wouldn't fall off.

He changed clothes and got into bed. He layed next to Taehyung and looked at him. Taehyung reminded him of Daehyun. He had his eyes, nose and face shape.

Baekhyun missed Daehyun. He didn't know if he'd ever see him again.

He held Taehyung close to him and tried to fall asleep.

 

Daehyun went back home. His neighbors stared and whispered when he walked passed them. But he ignored them.

He went inside his place and shut the door. The living room was a mess after what happened with his father.

He sighed and headed to his bedroom.

He layed down and tried to sleep, but the bed was too empty. The bed smelled like Baekhyun which made him miss him even more.

Daehyun tried to not get upset, but it was hard. His husband and son had been taken from him.

He got up and walked down the hall to Taehyung's room.

On his way there, he saw Taehyung's bear that he dropped earlier. It was still lit up.

Daehyun picked it up and looked at it. The light in the cylinder shined bright in his eyes.

He felt weird for what he was about to do, but he held the bear against him missing his husband and son more.

While he held the bear, he felt Baekhyun's warmth. It was kind of comforting, but he missed the real Baekhyun.

He took the bear to his room with him and slept with it up against his chest.

 

Baekhyun woke up to Taehyung touching his face. He smiled at Taehyung.

'Eo...omma'. Taehyung tried to say as he kept touching Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun looked at him surprised.

'What did you say?'

Taehyung started mumbling random stuff as he looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and sat up.

'Eo...omma'. Taehyung reached his hands out to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun picked him up and kissed his cheek.

'I love you son'. He said before he took Taehyung to the living room.

 

Baekhyun smelled food cooking. He saw his mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Baekhyun sat Taehyung in his old highchair and went to get food.

Baekhyun's mom looked at them.

'How'd you sleep?'

'Fine'. Baekhyun lied.

She could tell something was wrong.

Baekhyun went to Taehyung and started feeding him.

'Sweetie what's wrong?' His mom asked.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Nothing'.

'Baekhyun, I know we haven't seen each other for a few years. But I can tell you are not yourself'.

Baekhyun kept feeding Taehyung.

'I just miss my husband'.

'When are you going to see him again?'

Baekhyun started crying. He tried to hide his tears.

'I don't know'.

'Baekhyun, please tell me what's going on'.

He wiped his tears away and told his mom what happened with Daehyun's father.

Baekhyun's mom was in shock.

'I'm so sorry sweetie'. She said as she hugged him.

'I don't think Daehyun's coming for us'. Baekhyun sighed.

'You don't know that. Give him time to find you'.

Baekhyun hoped his mom was right. But he was afraid Daehyun's father was doing everything he could to make sure Daehyun couldn't come for them.

 

Baekhyun tried to focus on raising Taehyung alone. He still waited for Daehyun deep down. But knew it was pointless.

His mom tried to help him with Taehyung while he looked for a job so he could support Taehyung.

 

When Taehyung turned five, Baekhyun worked with him to control his powers.

Taehyung kept scaring Baekhyun's mom when he had temper tantrums. She would always be by appliances when he started screaming. They would scare her when they .

 

Taehyung was starting to understand his powers and he would use them to his advantage when Baekhyun wouldn't let him have what he wanted.

'Eomma, I don't want to go to bed'. He said when Baekhyun tried to change his clothes.

'You need your sleep young man'.

'NO!' He screamed causing the lights to go out.

'Jung Taehyung, stop that right now!' Baekhyun said.

'NO!'

He got away from Baekhyun and ran down the hall.

'Taehyung come back here!' Baekhyun said running after him.

Taehyung laughed as he ran away. The lights flickered as he laughed.

But before he knew it, he ran into a door and fell. He started screaming in pain.

Baekhyun went over to him and picked him up.

'See what happens when you don't listen to eomma?' Baekhyun said.

Taehyung kept crying. Baekhyun noticed his lip was bleeding and got a towel and cleaned him up.

Baekhyun tried to calm him down as he got the blood to stop. 

'You're ok Tae'. He kissed his forehead. 'Next time listen to me. Okay?'

Taehyung nodded his head and fell asleep in Baekhyun's arms.