Strangers

Two Planets One Family (Hyun Family)

Daehyun opened the gates to the driveway and and took Baekhyun to the house. Once inside, Daehyun locked the door and let Baekhyun go.

Baekhyun rubbed his wrist and glared at Daehyun.

'Why did you bring me here?' Baekhyun asked. 'What is this place? What are you going to do with me?' Baekhyun started asking so many questions now that he could talk again.

Daehyun looked at him. 'Why so many questions?' He asked as he walked over to Baekhyun. 'I saved your . You should be thanking me'.

'Thanking you?' Baekhyun yelled. 'You manhandled me. You even gave me a bruise!' Baekhyun showed Daehyun his wrist. It was turning red.

'Sorry, but if I didn't bring you here then you would of caused trouble'.

Baekhyun looked at him confused. 'Trouble? I'm just here to visit'.

'Exactly'. Daehyun sat down in a chair. 'No one visits Mato'.

'Why not?' Baekhyun sat down across from Daehyun.

'Mato doesn't get along with foreigners. We stay with our own kind. Other planets have tried to destroy us'.

Baekhyun looked at the ground. 'I'm sorry. I didn't know. But I'm not here to cause problems. I promise'.

'Where are you from?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun was almost afraid to answer now. What if EXO planet was one of the ones that tried to destroy Mato?

'Umm...I'm from EXO planet'. Baekhyun said silently.

'I should of known'. Daehyun said. 'That bright stuff in your hand. You have super powers don't you?'

Baekhyun looked at his hands. 'Are you going to kill me if I do?'

Daehyun raised his eyebrows. 'I'm not killing anyone. I just help protect the citizens and the community'.

'I'm not a threat'. Baekhyun said.

'I don't know that...I can't be too careful'.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun and tried to grab his hand.

'Don't touch me!' Baekhyun pulled his hands away.

Daehyun put his hands up in defense. 'Sorry'.

Baekhyun hid his hands from Daehyun.

'What is this place?' Baekhyun asked.

'This is my house'.

'It's beautiful'. Baekhyun smiled. 'But why did you bring me here?'

'This is the only safe place for you while you're here'.

Baekhyun looked at him confused.

'How do I know you're safe? I don't even know who you are'.

Daehyun smiled. 'I guess you don't do you?'

Baekhyun kept looking at him waiting for an answer.

'I'm Jung Daehyun. My family runs the community'.

Daehyun stared at Baekhyun. 'What about you? What's your name?'

'Byun Baekhyun'.

Daehyun smiled. 'Now we know each other'.

Daehyun stood up and started to leave the room.

'Follow me'.

Baekhyun was hesitant but followed him.

 

Daehyun went up the stairs and down the hall. He stopped in front of the third door.

'You can stay in here'. Daehyun opened the door and the lights.

Baekhyun looked around the room. It was bigger than his house. It had a bed, dresser, closet, bathroom, balcony and tv.

'Why do you want me to stay with you?' Baekhyun looked at Daehyun confused.

'Why not? I'm just trying to be nice'.

'I should go back home'.

Baekhyun tried to leave but Daehyun blocked the doorway.

'Get out of my way!'

Daehyun smiled and didn't move from his spot in the doorway.

'This is kidnapping'. Baekhyun glared at him.

'You know you want to stay here. I can see it on your face. You love my house'.

Baekhyun kept glaring at him.

'Don't worry. I won't hurt you'. Daehyun said.

'Shower's in here. Clothes in the dresser and closet, kitchen is downstairs. Make yourself at home'. Daehyun smiled and shut the door.

Baekhyun stood there dumbfounded.

 

Baekhyun didn't know what else to do, so he took a shower and changed clothes. He looked at all of the clothes not used to them being so casual. But he decided on a simple black shirt and sweat pants. He was surprised how comfy they were.

Baekhyun opened the door to his room and looked down the hall. He didn't see any sign of Daehyun, so he left his room and started walking around.

He looked at all the different decorations, furniture and pictures as he walked down the hall. He was fascinated. He had never seen anything like it.

 

Baekhyun made his way downstairs and tried to find the kitchen. It was dark and he couldn't find the light switch, so he used his powers instead. The whole place lit up. He was glad his powers still worked.

He opened the cabinets and found snacks. He also found some glasses. He grabbed one and filled it up with water. He sat down in one of the chairs and started eating the snacks he found. When he finished, he put what he didn't eat away. Then filled up his glass again.

As he was drinking, he heard a voice behind him.

'There you are!'

Baekhyun jumped and dropped the glass. It shattered as it hit the floor.

'I'm sorry'. Baekhyun started to clean up his mess.

Daehyun went over to him. 'Be careful'.

Baekhyun went to throw the glass away. On his way to the trash can he stepped on a piece of glass and it sliced through his bare foot.

'OWW!' He screamed and started hopping on his good foot.

Daehyun saw blood dripping on the floor. He grabbed a hand towel from the counter and wrapped it around Baekhyun's foot.

Daehyun took him to the bathroom. Baekhyun sat on the counter.

Daehyun took the towel off of Baekhyun's foot. It was still bleeding. He saw the piece of glass and tried to pull it out.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and started screaming in pain.

'Hang on'. Daehyun said as he kept pulling on the glass.

Baekhyun grabbed the closest thing to him which was Daehyun's hair. Soon they were both screaming in pain.

Daehyun finally pulled the glass out of Baekhyun's foot.

Baekhyun let go of Daehyun's hair.

Daehyun threw away the piece of glass and grabbed the alcohol bottle. He poured some alcohol on a towel then put it on Baekhyun's foot.

Baekhyun screamed and grabbed Daehyun's hair again.

Daehyun tried to make sure Baekhyun's foot was clean before he bandaged it. Which wasn't easy when he was also in pain.

'Can you let go of my hair?' Daehyun asked as he kept bandaging Baekhyun's foot.

Baekhyun was in too much pain to reply. Instead the lights started flickering.

Daehyun noticed and looked at Baekhyun whose eyes were squeezed shut.

Daehyun finished bandaging Baekhyun's foot and felt relieved when Baekhyun let go of his hair.

Daehyun noticed the lights stopped flickering.

'So what is your super power?' He asked looking at Baekhyun

'I control light'. Baekhyun said hopping off the counter.

Daehyun grabbed him and helped him walk back to his room.

'Do you always make the lights flicker when you scream?'

Baekhyun looked at him confused.

'I can't always control my power when I'm upset'.

Daehyun opened the door to his room and took Baekhyun inside.

'This isn't the room you said I could stay in'. Baekhyun looked at him confused.

Daehyun set Baekhyun on the bed. 'I know. It's my room'.

Baekhyun stared at him. 'We just met and now you want to share a bed?'

Daehyun layed down in bed next to Baekhyun.

'It's so I can keep an eye on you'. He smiled and patted the spot next to him. 'Lay down and sleep'.

Baekhyun was hesitant but layed down. He pulled the blankets over him and stayed on the edge of the bed.

'Before you sleep, can you turn the lights in the house off?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun looked at him, but Daehyun had his back to him. Baekhyun used his power and turned the lights off. Then he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.