Fate meeting

Two Planets One Family (Hyun Family)

Byun Baekhyun was from EXO Planet. On EXO Planet everyone had a different super power. Baekhyun's power was that he was able to control light. He liked having powers, but at the same time he wanted to be normal and see how other places were outside of EXO Planet. He knew not everyone had powers like he did.

When Baekhyun became 21, he decided to leave on a trip to another planet. His family and friends were worried about his decision. They didn't know what was out there. Baekhyun assured them he'd be fine. He didn't know where he was going, but got a ticket to leave EXO Planet. He had no idea he wouldn't be coming back home...

 

Jung Daehyun was a struggling musician. He loved music, but was having problems getting famous. His family forced him to work for their company on Mato. Daehyun didn't really like working behind a desk. But he got to tell people what to do. People on Mato planet respected Daehyun and his family. They oversaw the Mato planet community and made sure it ran smoothly.

Daehyun was tired after work, so he decided to go get a drink to unwind. He went to his favorite bar and met a couple of his friends.

 

Baekhyun had landed on the nearest planet. He started looking around at his surroundings and saw a sign that said, 'Mato Planet'. He smiled to himself. He had heard of it, but didn't know much about it.

Baekhyun was hungry and tired, so he tried to ask people for help.

'Excuse me'. He said to the first person he saw. They gave him a weird look and kept walking.

Baekhyun was confused but he kept trying till someone helped him. But everyone kept walking past him.

Baekhyun was getting frustrated, but then realized they couldn't understand him. They spoke a different language.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Maybe this was a bad idea'. He thought to himself.

Baekhyun started walking, hoping to find something that looked like a hotel. People kept giving him weird looks as he passed. He was dressed differently. They were dressed more casual. Baekhyun was wearing shiny clothes. So he attracted a lot of attention.

Baekhyun passed a bar as someone was coming out. They ran into each other and almost knocked each other over.

'Watch it!' Daehyun said in mato language, rubbing his shoulder.

'Sorry'. Baekhyun said. 'I'm lost'.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun confused. He noticed he wasn't speaking mato language. But he recognized it.

Baekhyun sighed realizing the guy couldn't understand him and started to walk away.

'Wait!' Daehyun said grabbing Baekhyun's wrist.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun shocked. No one has ever grabbed him before.

'Let me go!' Baekhyun yelled as he tried to pull himself free. He suddenly stopped pulling away when he realized he understood what Daehyun said.

'You can understand me?' Baekhyun looked at him.

Daehyun smiled. 'Yes I can. I know other languages besides mato'.

'Can you help me then?' Baekhyun asked.

'Depends on what it is'. Daehyun raised his eyebrow.

Baekhyun looked at him confused but asked anyway.

'Is there a hotel nearby?'

'Maybe'. Daehyun kept smiling. He still had a hold of Baekhyun's wrist.

'Where is it?' Baekhyun was getting frustrated. 

Whenever Baekhyun got upset he couldn't control his powers. Light started to appear in his hand.

Daehyun looked down and saw something bright in Baekhyun's hand. But nothing was in his hand.

Baekhyun followed his gaze and saw the light shining in his hand. Baekhyun quickly closed his hand and tried to get away from Daehyun.

Baekhyun pulled away and started running, not knowing where he was going.

Baekhyun heard the guy following him and yelling at him to 'stop', but he kept running till he was trapped against a wall.

He turned around and saw the guy behind him.

'Don't hurt me!' Baekhyun said as he slid against the wall. 'I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm just visiting'.

Before Baekhyun knew it, he felt a hand over his mouth. Baekhyun opened his eyes and saw Daehyun in front of him telling him to be quiet.

Baekhyun decided to bite Daehyun's hand instead. He didn't like this stranger telling him what to do.

'OWW!' Daehyun screamed as he pulled his hand away from Baekhyun's mouth. 'Why'd you do that?'

Baekhyun glared at him. 'Isn't obvious?'

'Follow me'. Daehyun said once his hand stopped throbbing from Baekhyun's bite.

Baekhyun shook his head and tried to get away again.

Daehyun didn't let go of him. He dragged Baekhyun with him, hoping no one would see them. It was starting to get dark, so not many people were out.

Baekhyun was scared for his life. But he couldn't get away from this guy. He was really starting to regret leaving EXO Planet.

Daehyun took Baekhyun to a big house. It wasn't a mansion, but close. Baekhyun stared at the house. It was beautiful. He was wondering why this guy brought him here.