Meant to be?

Two Planets One Family (Hyun Family)

When Baekhyun woke up the next morning, he didn't remember what had happened. He looked around the room and got scared. He didn't recognize it.

He went to stand up, but was being weighed down. He looked down and saw someone hugging him. Baekhyun screamed.

Daehyun woke up right away. 'What is it?' He looked at Baekhyun.

'Why were you hugging me?'

'Was I?' Daehyun noticed how close he was to Baekhyun. 'Sorry. I'm used to having the bed to myself'.

Baekhyun went to stand up and forgot about his foot. He fell back on the bed in pain.

'Be careful'. Daehyun said. 'Do you want breakfast?'

Baekhyun sighed. 'Yes, but I need to go to the bathroom first'.

'Over there'. Daehyun pointed to the corner of the room next to the main door.

Baekhyun got out of bed and tried to walk to the bathroom, but was having trouble.

Daehyun heard him struggling and got up to help him.

Daehyun opened the door to the bathroom and walked Baekhyun to the toilet.

'Don't look'. Baekhyun said.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and turned around.

Baekhyun went as quickly as he could. He stole glimpses of Daehyun in the process. He was surprised how much Daehyun was doing for him.

Daehyun kept looking in the mirror when Baekhyun wasn't looking. He thought Baekhyun was crazy but cute.

Baekhyun finished and washed his hands. Daehyun helped him out of the bathroom and took him downstairs to the kitchen.

Daehyun's maid had cleaned up the mess before they got up.

Daehyun had his chef make food for him and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun couldn't believe how well Daehyun was living. Nice house, nice job, staff around the house.

'Your staff is always here?' Baekhyun looked at him.

'No. Only certain hours of the day'.

'You're lucky to live like this'.

Daehyun looked at him confused. 'Like what?'

'You have everything. I'm sure a lot of people are jealous'.

'I don't have everything'. Daehyun said silently. But Baekhyun heard him.

'Sorry. I'm just not used to this'. Baekhyun looked away.

The chef brought their food and they started eating.

Baekhyun inhaled his food. He didn't realize how hungry he was. Daehyun smiled at him.

'What?' Baekhyun asked.

Daehyun shook his head. 'You just have a good appetite. I like that'.

Baekhyun smiled and kept eating.

Daehyun finished eating and went to put his dishes away. When he walked passed Baekhyun, he saw food on his face. He smiled.

'You're a messy eater'.

Baekhyun started wiping his face.

'You missed a spot'. Daehyun picked up a napkin and started wiping Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun looked at him surprised.

Daehyun looked into Baekhyun's eyes. They were warm and sparkling. He felt something when he stared at him.

Baekhyun noticed how intently Daehyun was staring at him and suddenly pulled away. 'I can get it'. He said as he took the napkin from Daehyun.

'Sorry'. Daehyun sighed. He stood up and left the room.

Baekhyun watched him leave, then tried to find a mirror to finish cleaning his face.

Baekhyun could tell something was going on with Daehyun. He tried to find him.

 

Baekhyun held onto the wall as he walked around the house. He started checking all the rooms but couldn't find Daehyun anywhere.

As he was walking passed a window, he saw Daehyun outside on the balcony. Baekhyun opened the door and went outside.

'Why'd you leave?' Baekhyun sat next to him.

Daehyun sighed. 'It's nothing'.

'I don't believe you'. Baekhyun put his hand on Daehyun's hand.

Daehyun felt a warmth coming from Baekhyun's hands that he hadn't felt before. 

'Really, it's nothing'. Daehyun said.

Baekhyun reached over and turned Daehyun's face so he was facing him. 

'Tell me'. Baekhyun looked into Daehyun's eyes.

Before Baekhyun knew it, he felt lips on his. Baekhyun opened his eyes wide in shock, but soon found himself kissing Daehyun back.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Daehyun's neck. Daehyun had his hands on Baekhyun's cheeks.

The kiss quickly deepened. But Baekhyun pulled away.

'What was that?' He looked at Daehyun.

Daehyun was breathing heavy. 'I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it in any longer'.

'Is this why you had me stay with you?'

Daehyun stared at him but didn't answer.

Baekhyun stood up and made his way back inside.

 

Baekhyun went upstairs to his guest room and shut the door. He was still in shock with what happened. He still felt Daehyun's lips on his. He had never been kissed by a guy before. He honestly didn't hate it.

Baekhyun went over to the window and saw that Daehyun was still outside.

'Daehyun, come inside'.

Daehyun looked up and saw Baekhyun in the window. 'Why?'

'Just come inside'.

Daehyun sighed and went inside. 

 

'What is it?' Daehyun asked when he got to Baekhyun's room

'We need to talk about what happened'. Baekhyun patted the bed next to him.

'I already said I was sorry'. Daehyun said as he sat down next to Baekhyun.

'We can't be together'. Baekhyun said. 'We're from different planets'.

'I know'. Daehyun sighed. 'There's just something special about you'.

Daehyun picked up one of Baekhyun's hands enjoying the warmth he felt.

Baekhyun tried to pull his hand away, but Daehyun was too strong. Baekhyun soon gave up and let Daehyun hold his hand.

'There's a special warmth to your hands, no one here has'.

Baekhyun looked confused. He never noticed any special warmth from his hands.

'Again, I'm sorry'. Daehyun said. 'I'll help you get back home tomorrow'.

Baekhyun saw how upset Daehyun was. He turned his face to his.

'Thanks for everything Daehyun. You're not as bad as I thought you would be'.

'What do you mean?' Daehyun looked confused.

'Well, what would you think if someone you didn't know took you to their house against your will. Wouldn't you be scared?'

'Probably'. Daehyun smiled.

Daehyun stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun could tell he wanted to kiss him again. Deep down Baekhyun wanted it too.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun.

Daehyun was surprised but happy Baekhyun was letting him kiss him.

They picked up right where they left off. Baekhyun layed down on the bed. Daehyun got on top of him. They were kissing intimately for awhile.

During their kiss, Daehyun's phone started to go off. Daehyun ignored it. Baekhyun was more important.

Baekhyun pulled away from him. 'Do you need to get that?'

'No'. Daehyun kept kissing Baekhyun. But then he realized what ringtone it was. He had a different ringtone for everyone. This one was his parents.

Daehyun pulled away from Baekhyun and answered his phone. He signaled for Baekhyun to be quiet.

 

'!' Daehyun said as he hung up the phone.

'What is it?' Baekhyun asked. He hadn't moved from the bed.

'My parents are coming home'.

'So?' Baekhyun asked confused.

'You can't be here'.

'Why?'

'They'll know you're not from Mato. You don't speak the language or look like us'.

Baekhyun glared at him.

'You look better than us'. Daehyun said quickly.

'So what am I supposed to do?'

'I need to hide you'.

'Where?'

'The basement. They never go down there'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Fine'.

Daehyun picked Baekhyun up and carried him down the stairs. Baekhyun held onto Daehyun tightly afraid Daehyun would drop him.

Daehyun made it downstairs and set Baekhyun in one of the chairs. 'I'll be back'.

Daehyun ran up the stairs. He grabbed Baekhyun's clothes, a few snacks and drinks and took them to Baekhyun.

'These should keep you occupied for awhile'.

'Thanks'. Baekhyun smiled.

Daehyun heard the door being opened.

'Be quiet'. He told Baekhyun. 'I'll be back as soon as I can'.

He kissed Baekhyun quickly and went upstairs.

Baekhyun sighed when he left. He was by himself and tried to keep himself occupied. It wasn't easy. Baekhyun didn't like being by himself. But he didn't want to get Daehyun in trouble.