Chapter Twelve

I've missed you... too

EXO's Chanyeol's hidden family, here's what we know so far. Chanyeol looks to have a wife approx. early 20's and a daughter around 5 years old. This would place Chanyeol's wedding to be before his debut under SM Entertainment who are yet to make a statement regarding this. We have exclusive pictures of Chanyeol and his wife hugging and even kissing in public, as well as pictures of the family enjoying some quality time in the park. Chanyeol's secret life has flipped the internet right now with mixed reviews from fans.

'Oppa is okay to have a girlfriend, but a wife and child?! Without us knowing! I feel betrayed.'

'I always supported the EXO oppa's... so I'm very disappointed we couldn't have been told!'

'I'll always support EXO but this woman isn't cool.'

Also seen, Chanyeol spotted buying a new home in Cheondamdong and seen purchasing childrens clothes in a nearby department store. Is this possibly a open show that he'll be releasing a statement soon about his secret family? Well we await your statement SM!

 

I read the article over and over again... People know. People think I'm a bad person... I can't go back to Chanyeol now...

My phone starts to ring in my hand and I see Chanyeol's name. I let out a sigh and answer. “Hello.”

Have you seen the news?” He asks cautiously.

I feel myself tearing up. “Yeah, I have. We weren't careful.”

Don't blame yourself, this is completely my fault. I wasn't careful. I'm sorry... Is Minah okay? Have they found you?” He asks.

Has who found me?” I ask.

The reporters, they won't stop till they've found you. I'm sorry Hyesung-ah...” He says.

I shake my head. “No we're both at fault, I know how famous you are. We should have been careful together.”

My company is dealing with this. But I'm coming to get you right now, send me your fathers address. I'll come in the car we'll go to our new house. If need be I'll make the statement myself, I love you and Minah and you're both mine now. I'm going to protect you.” He says sternly to me.

Oppa...” I say for the first time since we met again.

I'll protect you baby..” He says back, I'm brought back to the days in school when he would pretend to fight the air if someone would hit on me or call me cute. I love him so much, why can't we just live peacefully.

Omma, Grandfather says there's people outside!” Minah shouts coming into the kitchen.

Oppa, there's people here.” I say quickly down the phone.

I hear him sigh and say. “No problem, text me the address I'll be there soon stay inside, I love you.”

Me too.” I hang up and start packing up our things. “I'm so sorry Appa...” I say with tears in my eyes.

My father is furious, he's started pacing the kitchen and picking up knives. “That Chanyeol has always been a nuisance! Ever since he got you pregnant and ran away!”

I grab my fathers hands and tell Minah to pack her toys away. “Appa... please stop, you'll scare Minah...”

He shakes and puts down the knife. “Hyesung-ah, my beautiful daughter. I want the best for you, I don't think you should be with him.”

I look down and say. “But I can't run from it any longer. I love him Appa.”

I know, you never stopped, you're my daughter and I know everything about you. But that doesn't stop me wanting you to not be with him. Do you think it'll be different? Living with a famous person, he can't be there all the time. His fans will probably mistreat you. I'm moving back to Seoul.” He says suddenly picking up the rice cooker and looking around frantically. “I'm coming with you. I'll rent a place there and be close to you so you can come to my place when you can't cope with him anymore. I want to be with you there.”

I shake my head and grab his hands. I take the rice cooker from him and put it down on the counter. “Appa, I don't want you doing that, you love your life here.”

I need to protect you.”

I nod. “But so does Chanyeol, give him a chance. If it doesn't work then I'll be home and I won't ever let him in again. I want to give him a chance to be a father to Minah and a husband to me.”

So you're going to marry him?” He asks me.

I nod. “I want to be a family, the three of us.”

I want you to be happy, but I don't think he can do that.” He says again. “I want a life for you that I never had, I was never happy with your mother because we were stupid and had a child too quickly, got married too young. We never loved each other, not truly. Now we're old and divorced, lacking something in our lives. I dont want that for you.”

Then let me be with Chanyeol. I've loved him since I was in middle school, nothing has changed since then except our daughter.” I say sternly to my father. “I love you and I respect everything you do for me. But this one time I'm not going to listen to your advice. I want to make my own choices regarding mine and Minah's life.”

Fine.” He says. “But when it goes wrong...” He starts then lets out a large sigh. “I'll be here to give you a big hug and this house will always be a home for you.”

I smile to him and hug him. “I'm not leaving for the war Appa, I'll come home often.”

Omma! My toys are all in the pink suitcase, shall we pack my clothes now?” Minah asks coming back into the kitchen.

I nod. We head out of the room leaving my father there to stare at us as we go. “We're going to live with Appa from now on okay.”

Minah nods. “Will we be on TV like Appa now?”

I shake my head. “I hope not, Appa is famous but we're not. I don't want you being followed around by reporters and media, we're going to live like we always have.”

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

Thank you for reading<3<3<3

128ve980'x