Chapter Eleven

I've missed you... too

My hands ball into fists as I realise I let this happen, I push him away and his eyes are stuck on mine. “Hyesung... I, I'm so-

Don't.” I say pushing him off me. “Don't talk about it, that was a mistake.

He grabs my arm. “Are you kidding me? You didn't feel that... my stomach just did flips and twirls... it was like how our first kiss made me feel.

I bite my lip.

You felt it too.” He smiles, his eyes are all dewy and sweet. He looks like the boy I fell in love with all that time ago.

Chanyeol... we can't do this. Not now.” I take his hand off me and move away.

I love you, I still love you.” He comes closer to me and says. “I know you still care for me, it might not be love... it might be hate. But there's a thin line there and if you just gave us a chance. Us as a family, I know you'll fall in love with me again.

I look into his eyes and say. “Let me think.

Huh?” I see his eyes light up with hope.

I'll think about it... I'm gonna spend some time away with my father. I wasn't going to tell you but I think it's best that I take sometime out and think.” I say unclear on what my head is really thinking.

You were going to leave and take Minah away from me?” He suddenly gets angry and starts breathing heavily. “You were... you were going to leave?

I feel tears fill my eyes. “I can't... I don't know what's happening right now. I didn't think there would ever be a problem, I thought Minah and I could live together and have no problems. I thought-- you would never come looking for me again.

He calms down seeing me upset and holds me. There's a moment when I think about all the times I was upset, when my parents would argue and I used to run to Chanyeol's house and he'd hold me like this... when the girls in school used to tell me I wasn't good enough for Chanyeol. The hottest guy in school, but he would hold me and tell me there was no one else for him... Every good memory I have with Chanyeol filled my head. I do still love him, I do.

Take some time away...” He says slowly. “The thing I want most is to be with you and Minah as a family, but I also want you to be with me for the right reasons, not because I forced you too.

I nod whilst held tight to his chest.

I was prepared to do anything to get you back, even if I black mailed you. But, I know that I'll never be happy forcing you to love me. Go to your fathers, I'll give you time. Remember everything we did together and I'll leave you to love me on your own.” He lets me go and puts his hand on my shoulder. “I love you Hyesung-ah.

I look into his eyes and see the sincerity I wanted to see. All this time I realised if he'd done this before, I'd have taken him back in a second. But I know I need time to prepare myself for live with Chanyeol again. So I smile to him and we head back into the restaurant where Minah has waited for us.

Chanyeol sits down and says cooly. “So Minah. We have something very important to tell you.

I look to Chanyeol slightly confused. “What's that?” I ask.

Omma and I used to be boyfriend and girlfriend when we were younger... well about 5 years ago we broke up.” Chanyeol says.

I realise Chanyeol is about to tell Minah he's her father. I think about stopping it but I know that she has to find out anyway.

Minah looks at me, I nod to her and smile reassuring her.

So, I'm your father Minah...

Minah's little eyes widen and she smiles. “Really? I get an Appa?!

Chanyeol nods and then reaches for my hand. “Do you want to be a family together?

My eyes widen and I look to him. “Of course we're not going to rush anything, remember I said we're going to spend some time at Grandfathers? We'll spend some time there and think about becoming a family.

Chanyeol nods. “Yes, like Omma said we're gonna do this slowly, cause Appa is very busy and spend a lot of time on TV... so we're gonna have to do this secretly for now. Can you keep a secret Minah?

She nods. “So... you're my Appa now?

Chanyeol nods. “Yep, and I have a lot of birthdays to make up for... what would you like as a present?

Can I have a pretty pink dress with glitter!” Minah asks with a big smile and her eyes practically sparkling whilst she stares at Chanyeol.

He nods and smiles. “Of course, I'll have a look for a pretty pink dress with lots of glitter and maybe some beautiful shoes too!

I smile and I watch them interact, they're beautiful together.

 

 

 

A few days have gone by, Minah is loving her temporary preschool at my fathers. I've spent time messaging Chanyeol, he tells me about the beautiful apartment he's bought for us, it's two floors and tucked away so we won't be harassed, he's also purchased a smaller apartment where he can stay during long schedule days so he doesn't interrupt Minah's sleeping and school. He's also got a school in walking distance and told me to quit my job and take up a smaller part time job, as I don't have to pay rent now I can just use my wages for spending money.

My phone beeps and I look at it seeing a cute uniform. The caption reads;

'Minah's new uniform, her preschool is a private one that will keep her safe from the press.'

I think for a minute and remember that being with Chanyeol means compromising Minah's childhood because he's famous, will we have a normal life together?

Omma, where is Appa, I miss him.” Minah asks with a smile.

I smile back to her and grab her face. “Soon we'll live with Chanyeol, uh I mean Appa, would that be good?

She nods her head. “Back in Seoul?

I nod back.

I love it!” She gets up and dances around. “Do you think Appa remembered to buy my pink dress?

I shrug my shoulders. “Appa is very busy, but he did send me a picture of you're uniform for your new school?” I show her my phone and she smiles.

It's so cute! I love it, I want it!” She pouts and I realise we've had a little bit of time away and maybe it's best to head back and just go for it.

Do you want to go back tomorrow? Maybe I can call Chan-I mean Appa and tell him that we'll be home tomorrow?

She dances again and shouts. “YES! I want to stay with Appa forever!

I laugh at her and then she heads out of the room to play with her toys, I smile and think about how nice it will be to become a family, something that Minah has secretly always wanted. I look to my phone and see a text from a work collegue.

'OMO look at this article, it looks like your little girl?!'

My eyes widen and I click on the link. The article's headline reads;

EXO's Chanyeol and his hidden family, all you need to know!

I drop my phone and clench my fists... I can't believe this.

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you for reading <3

128ve980'x