Day 120

365 Letters For You

I know it's an early letter, but I might get lazy if I don't write it now.

What is a friend to you Oppa?

Remember Nana? Remember how we used to be close? I drifted away from her...I miss her a lot though. How did I drift? I mean, we seldom talk to each other...So is that really a friend?

A few months ago, I started talking to this girl named Vani. She's from Kansas. She's a really cool person and she's 20. You know what? Lately, I want to be with older people. Younger people are just too immature for me. I don't think I'd work well with someone without much experience.

And did you know I have this minor crush on this Ahjusshi? I know. I'm weird. But he's been so kind to me and all...I just fell for him. I fall for people easily. It's so stupid. Don't worry, I don't like him now. But you know what's funny? HE LOVES SIWAN. IT'S SO HILARIOUS.

Although I say I don't like to be with younger people, I have this friend from the same place where Ahjusshi is. Let's just nickname her Churwhale. Weird nickname? She's a CHipmunk, tURtle, and a whale. She's so adorable. She's the only younger girl I actually want to hang with. I mean, I still want to hang with Nana, Rami and Nami. But I drifted from them.

I still talk to Rami though! Our friendship hasn't gave up. Me and Nami are just awkward from the start. Now it's more awks. Nana...It's hard to describe her. She said she's tired and that makes me feel bad that I feel this way. I want to keep talking to her on endless nights. Soon, we'll be able to, cause she'll get a charger and a new computer. 

Churwhale's friends are cool. I don't think I'll make up codenames for them. But I think they're still immature for me to handle. I mean, I love them cause of their derpiness, but they don't know me that well yet as Churwhale. And I don't open up freely.

What do you think? Do you think I'd be better alone? I know I would.

Love Always,

Kristine