Day 001

365 Letters For You

Dear JunYoung,

A new year has finally arrived! It officially turned to the new year, since we had a count down. I went to my laptop and started writing this letter. I'm so glad that ZE:A has been together for two WHOLE years! It's strange seeing my calendars saying "January 1, 2012." I haven't got adjusted to the new year yet. I have a feeling something good will happen in this year.

It's a bit lonely, yet it's not at the same time. I'm celebrating the new year at my brother's house. His wife's family is over, and the house is filled with noise. My six-months niece is sleeping upstairs all snug in her room. It kind of surprises me how she can stand this noise. But the thing is, this new year doesn't feel like it's usual new year. I start every new year with my mother throwing money on the ground and everyone going down to collect it. It's a traditional thing our family does. My dad is here with me, but he's not really talking. Having this kind of family is so tough.

My mother texted me. She greeted me for the new year. It seems she's all happy in the Philippines. I want to be there. You know why? I get to see you perform if I go there. But I still have studies going, and I cannot. I'm sorry. In my place, my mother will go see you and record your performance. She'll also try to get a picture and a signature from you. I hope she doesn't get the wrong person. Oh goodness, I can just picture her doing that.

Ah, I'm also experiencing some drama. Last year, I had this small crush on 'Ray' for a while. He was the longest guy I have every had a crush on. He lasted about 5 months. But I decided to give up, because it was long distance, and he would never talk to me, no matter how many times I try to talk to him. I tried moving on to this guy, 'Chip.' But, it turned out Chip was a huge jerk. He avoided me so badly, that he went to the extend of blocking me everywhere. But it's okay. I moved on proudly, and I never looked back.

It seems like Ray's sister, 'Minnie,' has known for a long time that I have liked Ray. I didn't even know this, until one of my really good long-distance friends, 'Rami,' spilled it. Minnie said how I expressed how I had a crush on him was a bit obvious. It kind of pissed me off, because another one of my good long-distance friends, 'Nami,' told Minnie that I had taken an interest in Ray. I guess I can't really trust everyone. I told Rami that I can't trust her and Nami anymore. Rami said she had nothing to do with it, and that she kept my secret safe. But, the fact that Rami never told me that Minnie knew, irks me. I'm a bit shaky on who I trust now.

Wow, it's really cold. But snow has not fallen here yet. It's the first year in a decade that we did not have a White Christmas. I'm a bit surprised, and I blame global warming.

Hey JunYoung, do you think it's possible to visit the States again? I want to see you perform here. I would be so glad to finally see you. But what's the point of getting my hopes up, when you're really busy? I hope you have good health, because lately, my friends and I are not getting good health.

On Christmas, I had a stuffy nose. Currently, I have a sore throat. One of my best friends, 'Nana,' is sick. She wasn't sick, but she got it yesterday night. She had a very bad stuffy nose, and now, she is taking medicine. I took medicine, and I'm feeling better now.

I should get some sleep now. I'm getting tired. I'll continue this letter later. Goodnight JunYoung! ♥


Good morning! It's still the same day, since I just took a good amount of rest; And I have decided to continue this message~ It's around the afternoon now, since I slept late. Did you know I had a dream about you? It was very strange. Usually, I don't have dreams about you. Only on rare occasions I do. In my dream, I had to take care of you, because you were sick. I hope you really won't get sick, because I can't really take care of you.

I have to start packing to leave my brother's house. It was fun here, but there was a lot of awkwardness. I'm the youngest here, and I usually hang on the computer. I feel like a free-loader. But then again, I'm family. Oh well.

But first, I have to take a shower. The shower here doesn't give off a good energy of water. The water flow is just medium, and it's not strong enough. But it's fine, because I still get to be clean. I like the shower in my house though.

The only thing I'm scared of, is when I'm alone and I shower. I shouldn't be, but I'm alone, and my town isn't all that good. It has it's good points, and it's not completely bad. But honestly, I do have some gangs here who do ruin some things. But I'm not part of them. The scary thing is, most of them know me. Everyone knows everyone here. That's why I decided to study my off and get into a smart school in the next town. I'm glad I got in. It will help me in so many ways.

I'm usually alone when I'm at home. My mom's in the Philippines right now, and my dad works the night shift. At least I have my dog to keep my company.

Why can't I just have a life on the computer? I mean, the computer is so helpful in so many ways! And besides, this is the only way I can see you...

Ah! It's time for lunch. I have to go. Nothing else will happen today, I promise. I hope you take care.

Love always,

Kristine