EIGHT

Her

EIGHT 

(EUNHA'S P.O.V)

 

It's been almost 7 months since I came here and these days I've been feeling weird when I'm around Umji. Whenever she talks to me, I felt my heart beat faster. What's happening with me? I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Yuju running towards me. "EUNHA"She  shouted as she stopped in front of me. "Yuju? What's wrong?"I asked. I wonder why she's in a hurry. "U.. Umji"she panted. "What's with her?"I asked again. "I.. I can't explain! Just come with me"Yuju dragged me to the rooftop where a lot of students are gathered. 

 

I also saw some TWICE members. "Eunha.. "I turned to Sinb who has a sad expression. "Tell me what's happening!"I said and tried to get to the front. When I got to the front, a horrifying look greeted me. I dropped my bag from shock. I saw Umji's body, I examined it and saw that there was a shot of a gun on her abdomen and the blood is still fresh, so it just happened. I looked at the side and saw a mark. I bet that Umji was with someone when she got shot, and that person fell beside her. 

 

But who is that person? I gripped Umji's hand and looked to her opened eyes. It's so lifeless. "I'll find that bastard who did this to you, I know you want peace and I'll give it to you, Umji... "I used my hand to close her eyes. "I love you... "I whispered. I looked at the others, I saw Sinb with a hurt expression, she's probably hurt that she lost her best friend. I looked at Yuju who was trying to not burst in tears. I looked at Sowon who's comforting the crying Yerin. It must be really hard for them. 

 

I also saw some twice members. Jihyo approached me. "Eunha-ssi.. To let you know, Dahyun was with her but now Dahyun is missing"She said, patting my shoulder before walking back to her group. So the mark here is from Dahyun.. I need to find her. I stood up when some medics appeared. I stood by the side as I watch the medics take Umji's body. I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I saw the principal. "It's probably one of the three groups"He said before walking away. One of the three groups..  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI YES I CHANGED IT BECAUSE I JUST REMEMBERED THE REAL REASON I MADE THIS AND THIS JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD RANDOMLY, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS