FIFTH

Her

FIFTH

(UMJI'S P.O.V) 

 

"Unnie! Let's go!"I said, I'm in my school uniform and I opened the door hurriedly. Eunha-unnie came out with a jacket and shorts. "Are you sure it's ok for me to wear this at your school?"Eunha-unnie asked as we walked down the hallway. "Yes, you're just checking the school Unnie"I said. both of us entered the elevator and waited. As soon we arrived at the first floor we went out the elevator and left the building. Once we arrived at the school gates, I saw the principal and Sowon-sunbae waiting. "Good Morning, Principal, Sunbae"I bowed. Eunha-unnie followed my gesture. 

 

Both of them greeted us back. The principal looked at Eunha-unnie. "Perhaps you're Jung Eunha?"Principal asked. Eunha-unnie nodded. Principal smiled. "Enjoy you're stay here and if you're ever interested on enrolling just drop by at my office"Principal said. Eunha-unnie nodded again. "Sowon and Yewon. I'll put Eunha under your care"Principal said. "Yes, sir"Sowon-sunbae said and we all bowed to him. "Sooo, where's the first stop?"Eunha-unnie asked. Sowon-unnie looked at her. "We have show you the classrooms first then the school grounds then the gym... "Sowon-sunbae kept talking, I looked at the other unnie by my side. 

 

Eunha-unnie just nodded like she understood everything Sowon-sunbae had said. Did she even understand? "And after that we'll drop by the the principals office"Sowon-sunbae finished. We both nodded and followed her inside the school. "Psst"I looked at Eunha-unnie. "I didn't understand what she said, can you tell me again?"Unnie whispered. I sighed. I told her everything Sowon-sunbae said. "Good morning!!"We heard an enthusiastic greeting. Yerin-sunbae hugged me from nowhere. I also saw Sinb and Yuju-sunbae. "Oh! You're checking the school out?"Yerin-sunbae asked. Eunha-unnie nodded. "Yeah, I want to know what's Umji doing here"I glared at her while she slyly smiled at me. 

 

"Don't worry, Yewonie is a good hoobae"Yerin-sunbae pats my head before letting go of me. "But she's always bullied here"Yuju-sunbae said. Sinb and Eunha-unnie looked at Yuju. "She's what?!"Sinb exclaimed. "By who?"Eunha-unnie askes with a calm tone. I looked at her and saw that her eyes are full of anger. "The four gansters aka blackpink"Sowon-sunbae said. I looked down and thought of Lisa. She's the one who mostly bullies me but no one knew that we have one secret between the two of us except the other members of blackpink. "Aren't you both the student council? Why didn't you reported them to the principal?"Sinb asked. 

 

Yuju-sunbae shooked her head. "We can't, their father is one of  the three presidents of this school. Yang Hyun Suk or YG"Yuju-sunbae said. We all continued to walk. "Who's the other two?"Eunha-unnie asked. "Lee SooMan or SM and Park Jin-young as in JYP"Yerin-sunbae said. "Unnideul, I need to go to my class"I said. They all nodded. I separated ways with them and kept walking to my locker. I arrived at my locker and opened it. I changed my stuff for my upcoming class. Unexpectedly, a hand slammed my locker close. I dropped my books from shocked. 

 

I felt a breath beside my ear. "Good morning, My Yewon"I heard Lisa's voice said in English. I also felt her hand going for my blazer's button. I quickly slapped her hand away and grabbed my books. She chuckled. She aggressively pulled me up from the floor and start dragging me to my class. "Let go of me!"I said as I tried to break my hand free. "Stop that!"She slapped me making me silent. I just remembered that I'm in a abusive relationship with her. I just let her drag me until we arrive at my classroom.

 

We arrived in front of my classroom. "We're here"Lisa said and let go of my hand. She turned to me. "Don't. Ever. Set. Your. Eyes. On. Others. Got it?"she said. I quickly nodded. Lisa pecked my cheek before walking to her class. I entered my classroom and sat down on my usual seat. Few minutes later, Sinb arrived and sat beside me. "Yo, what's with this mark?"She pointed to where Lisa slapped me. "What mark?"I asked. "This slap ma--wait did those blackpink bullied you again?"Sinb asked raising her brow. I just shook my head not wanting to answer her. 

 

(Bonus: LISA'S P.O.V) 

 

I saw Chaeyoung-unnie in front of our classroom. "Did you drop her off again?"She asked. "Yeah"I answered. "When will you say to everyone you're dating a nerd?"Chaeyoung-unnie asked again. "Soon.. If she get used to me"I said grabbing a pack of cigarettes. "You both are dating secretly for so long now, you know, dad should just get you both married"Chaeyoung laughed. I smacked her arm before lighting my cigarette. "Oh yeah, Jennie said someone is checking the school, she said that she's the same age like us"We entered the class. "What name?"I asked "Jung Eunha"She said. Heh a new threat. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Kekeke I have nothing to say. LisaxUmji is just my crack ship between bp and gf  ;-; also I'm planning Umji to end up with lisa but I'm also planning for her to end up with another!! Who do you think suit for her???