FOURTEENTH

Her

FOURTEENTH

(SOWON'S P.O.V) 

 

I entered the hospital room and looked at the person who's laying on the hospital bed with bandages on their head. "How're you feeling?"I asked. "I'm good, I just always have a massive headache every time I hear a noise, Sunbae"She said. "How's your wound? Does it make you uncomfortable?"I asked. I look at her bandage on her head that was stained by blood. "It does not make me uncomfortable"she answered. "Your bandage is stained by blood again"I said. She just shrugged her shoulders. "It happens all the time, Sunbae"I just hummed. The nurses will change her bandage later. 

 

"What happened in school?"she asked. I opened a container filled with food. "As usual, me and Yerin trying to keep the secret from the other three"I grabbed a spoon and sat beside her hospital bed. "Open your mouth"she opened and I fed her. The door opened revealing Yerin and Yuju. "Yuju?"I asked. Yuju looked at me. "What is she doing here,Yerin?"I asked. "She already knew the secret! She also insisted to go here"Yerin said. I just sighed. I watched as Yerin went on the other side. 

 

"Yuju-sunbae is here too?"she asked. "Yes, Umji-ah, I wanted to visit you"Yuju smiled at Umji. "So it's only Sinb and Eunha-unnie that who doesn't know this??"she asked. We all nodded. "We didn't tell them because we don't want them to cause trouble with the other groups, Eunha already got into trouble with Lisa"I said. "Lisa? How did she get into trouble??"Umji asked. "We don't know but I'm sure its anger and jealousy towards each other"Yerin said. Umji just nodded. A sound was heard and Yuju quickly grabbed her phone. She tapped intensely on her phone. 

 

"Sinb just messaged me that Eunha got into trouble again and they're now at the cemetery with the blackpink members"Yuju said. Yerin quickly stood up. "What?!"I exclaimed. I set the container on the side table. "We can't let them know that it's not Umji in the grave"Yerin said and quickly grabbed our bags. "Wait! Where are you going?"Umji asked. "We need to go to the cemetery, we'll come back"I kissed her forehead before following Yuju and Yerin. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Looks like Umji is alive, I wonder who's in the grave?? (It's probably obvious) anyways! I hope you enjoy!!