FIFTHTEENTH

Her

FIFTHTEENTH

(EUNHA'S P.O.V) 

 

I glared at Lisa, who's smirking at me. "So you say, this is my girlfriend's grave?"She said, walking circles around me. "What do you say about her name being carved on the gravestone?!"I angerly exclaimed. She chuckled, the most annoying thing I heard from her. "You can't trust this carved name so quickly. Jennie, hand me the shovel"Jennie grabbed the shovel beside the gravestone and passed it to Lisa. She quickly dug up the grave of Umji. "What are you doing?!"I stood up but was kicked down by Rose. "Stay there, shortly"She said. 

 

I groaned. I just watched as Lisa dig up Umji's grave, in complete anger. When she was done digging up, she motioned Rose and Jisoo to bring me and Sinb to her. After bringing us to her, Lisa stood in front of us. "So, what if Umji is not here? What will I do to both of you??"She smirked. I took a glance on Jennie behind her and saw that she's holding a gun and loading it with silver bullets. Lisa snapped her fingers in front of me. "Hey hey hey! Focus!"She said and stood up. 

 

Lisa destroyed the top of the coffin. Me and Sinb looked inside and saw Umji's dead body. I heard footsteps, so I looked at the side. I saw Sowon, Yerin and Yuju running towards us. Sowon quickly stopped when she saw Umji's body. "H-how....?"She looked shock. Yerin  and Yuju was frozen in their place. "Who... Who?"Yerin asked. "If.. If this is Yewon... Then who's....."We all turned at the source of the chuckle and saw Umji. "Umji?"I called out, then something hit me. She's not Yewon but Umji? Who's the real one?!?! I looked back at the dead Umji and the Umji right now. 

 

"I know you all are confused right now"Umji said. "But I tell you that I'm the real Umji"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know majority of you guys are confused right now but I'm planning something here, the only thing I must say is, the Umji is billions older than Umji. (Also remember the difference one Umji is bolded than the other one) so that means the Umji might know Yerin, Sinb, Eunha, Sowon and Yuju, that's all. Hope you enjoy this confusing chapter XD