TENTH

Her

TENTH

(EUNHA'S P.O.V)

 

I hate you. I looked at the carved name of Umji on her gravestone. The rain is pouring heavily. "I really thought you'll be by my side"I said to no one. "But you just unexpectedly left me in this cruel world"I continued to look at her gravestone. I placed a bouquet of flowers on her gravestone. "I don't blame you"I said again. "Besides you were killed and there's no point on blaming your death to you"I gripped the handle of my umbrella."I just hope I can give you justice"I stood up. "I'll see you again, Kim Yewon"I said one last time before leaving the cemetery. 

 

--

 

I walk down the streets, still shielding myself from the heavy rain. This familiar street where me and Umji always walk to her apartment. I sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me stop from walking. I turned around and see Irene. She's from Red velvet. "I heard about your friend's death, Umji isn't it?"She said. I nodded. I heard her sigh. "Well that's a waste, she's a really kind person, that person who killed her must be insecure of her"Irene said. "I'll see you in school, Eunha-ssi. I give all my prayers to Umji-ssi"Irene said before walking away. 

 

--

 

I sat down on the couch and the TV. The news are reporting the missing of Dahyun and the death of Umji, they're so late. I flipped through the other channels and saw nothing interesting so I just turned off the TV. I started to think about what Irene said earlier. "must be insecure of her". that's no kidding, insecure. The only people I know who is insecure of her is Rose and Yeri. Rose is insecure of her but never the type of person to just go kill her while Yeri. Yeri is the kind of person who would humiliate her. 

 

I went to Umji's room and I. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote down what I discovered, I stuck it on the wall. "I got two lead suspects but it looks like they did not kill Umji"I said as I placed my hands on my hips. It's time to act now, starting tomorrow I'll gather every evidence and witnesses the school will give me. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

ITS GLASS BEAD'S 2 YEARS B-DAY!!!! LETS CELEBRATE IT FELLOW BUDDIESS (tmrrw's gfriend's 2nd anniversary!)