SIXTH

Her

SIXTH

(EUNHA'S P.O.V) 

 

From all the information I gathered from these two student councils is that there are 3 groups ruling the three parts of this school and that is Blackpink, Red Velvet and Twice. They are from the three presidents of this school, they have a good friendship from the past but it looks like they're at each others throats now. "Are you interested enrolling, Eunha-ssi?"Sowon asked. I turned to her and nodded. I feel like protecting Umji from these three groups. "Well let's drop by the principal's office and let him arrange everything"Yuju said. We all nodded and walked to the said office. 

 

We entered the office and saw the principal with papers on his desk. "Ah! Have you decided, Eunha-ssi?"He asked. "Yes, the school caught my eye and planning to spend the year here"I said. He nodded and grabbed some papers. "Would you like to start tomorrow or next week?"He asked again. "Tomorrow"I answered. He placed some papers in front of me and handed me a pen. "Just sign here and I'll take care of the others"I did what he said, he grabbed the papers as soon as I signed it. "We'll give Yewon your books and Uniform later so she can give it to you"He said. 

 

"It's fine, I'll just wait for my things here. I'm planning to wander the school on my own"I said. He looked at me with a serious face. "Be careful, once you stepped on their territory make sure don't cause trouble or something bad will happen to you"I nodded. I bowed to him before leaving with Yuju and Sowon. "Are you fine by your own?"Sowon asked. I nodded. They sighed. "Just don't cause them problems, ok?"I nodded once again. I bid goodbye to them as soon we separated ways. I decided to go back to the gym. 

 

When I arrived, I looked at all details. It's big, it has white and red painting. There are seats and a basketball court. From what Yuju had said. Gym to west wing is Blackpink's territory. Then I walked to the east wing. The east wing has bit crazier colors but is neat unlike the west wing where almost the walls are black. The east wing to computer room or library to be in fact are Red Velvet's Territory. I also went to the center where most of the classrooms are. 

 

In here are the territory of twice. From these classrooms until the administration complex. They probably take control of the teachers here. I also had noticed that it has a normal color but the colors are artistic but there is one place that is not owned by one of them and that is the fine arts complex. I opened the door to the said room and saw that it's normal. Nothing new. The bell rung. Signalling that the first class is done. I left the door open and just decided to check the room. It has painting all over the walls making it satifsfying to look at. 

 

"Unnie?"I looked at the door and saw Umji peeking inside. "Oh hey"I said. "What are you doing here, Unnie?"She asked. "Oh, I was checking the whole school"I said. She just nodded and left with Sinb. After checking all the details, I left the room. I went to the school yard. I sat on the grass while looking at the school front. The schools color is just like what normal schools have. It's also huge. I went at the back of it and heard mumbles. I decided to hide. I saw three girls and one girl who's crying. 

 

"Didn't knew you have the confidence to tell us to the principal"The girl 1 said. "Well surprise! That will not stop us from doing this"Girl 3 said and kicked the girl. They all started beating her. I quickly ran away and went to the principal's office. I arrived inside panting. "Oh, what's wrong?"He asked as I close the door. "There are 3 girls  ....beating.. One...... Girl"I said as I catch my breathe. He sighed. "They're back at it again, good thing they didn't saw you"He said. I looked at him. "Who are they?"I asked. "They're red velvet"He said. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hi hi hope you like this! Now this would become more fun!!!  Hahaha I'm still torn about who I'm gonna end up Umji with..   And I have a feeling this would become Umji harem LMAOOOO