EIGHTEENTH

Her

EIGHTEENTH

(EUNHA'S P.O.V) 

 

I watched as Yuju tries to heal Sowon's wound. I still can't get over at what Umji said. If Yewon is still alive then who's this Umji? Is she some myth? I have a very bad feeling that it's involving Yewon's body. I felt someone sit beside me. "Don't think so deep"I looked at Sinb, who's covered in bandages. "How can't I think so deep if our situation is so confusing"I frustatedly said. "Why? Did you get some information?"Sinb asked me. I sighed. "Well, I think Yewon is still alive and I have a very bad feeling that this involves her body"I said. 

 

Sinb furrowed her eyebrows. "If she's still alive then who's Umji?"She asked. "I don't know! But I think Yewon is divided into two now"I said and I smelled blood. "I smell blood"I said while sniffing in the air. "I know, the others can smell it too, I guess"she said, I looked at the others. They smell it too. I stood up and followed the smell. When the smell became strong, I saw a trail of blood. This is where Umji ran off. Why is there blood here?? I remembered. Umji was in front of Sowon while Lisa was at the left of Umji. So the bullet probably hit her before hitting Sowon. 

 

And the blood is trailing............. At the woods behind the cemetery. "I think I have some lead to Yewon"I mumbled under my breath as I looked at the woods. "But I'll check it tomorrow with the others, Sowon needs to rest"I went back to the others. They are already helping Sowon to walk. "So where's the blood from?"Sinb asked. "it's from Umji and it's trailing to the woods behind the cemetery, I'll consider it to be a lead to Yewon"I said. 

 

She nodded. "Let's go, we still need to rest"she said and went to the others. I looked back into the cemetery, I saw BLACKPINK. They're all helping Lisa. I went to grab some bandage from my bag. I went to them. I handed Jennie the bandage. "Here"Jennie looked at me before taking the bandage with a 'thank you'. "Be safe"I said and stood up. As I was to leave, Jisoo called. "Wait!"I turned to her. "Could you please inform me when you find Yewon?"she asked. I looked at Jennie, Rose and Lisa. They all avoided my eye contact. I nodded. "I could"I said. "Thank you!!"Jisoo bowed. I nodded once again before going to the others. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

JSKDNDNSKSKSDK I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYEDBSJSKS