SEVENTH

Her

SEVENTH

(UMJI'S P.O.V) 

 

After lunch, I separated ways with Sinb because we don't have a same next class anymore. I'm walking down the west wing where my next class is. I know this is Blackpink's territory since they always bought me here. "Hey nerd"I heard Jennie's voice. Jennie, She's the leader of the whole blackpink and the one who bosses me around. "Have you finished my homework?"She asked. I shooked my head. "I didn't finished it.. "I muttered. "What?!"She grabbed me by the collar. "Didn't you know how important it is?! I will blame you if I failed in that class!!"Jennie shouted at me. 

 

I was in verge of crying when Jisoo came. "Jennie! It's fine!! I already answered the remaining unanswered questions!!"Jisoo said. Jennie let go of my collar, letting me fall to the ground. Jisoo is the oldest of them and the only one who treats me kindly. Whenever they stopped bullying me, Jisoo is the one who's approaching me after. "Good"I looked at Jennie who grabbed her notebook from Jisoo before leaving both of us. Jisoo quickly went to help me up. "Are you okay??"She asked with a worried tone. I nodded at her. 

 

"Yes"I muttered. I heard footsteps behind. We both looked at the person and saw Chaeyoung or Rose. Rose is the second youngest and Lisa's best friend. She calls me names only and never go to the level of violence. "What happened to the nerd?"Rose asked. "Jennie shouted at her again for not finishing her homework"Jisoo said. "Serves her right"Rose said before walking to her class. "I need to go now"I said. Jisoo nodded before I left. I arrived to my class, late. The teacher just ignored my appearance since all of the school knew why I'm sometimes late. One word: 'Blackpink'

 

I sat down beside my seatmate, Dahyun. She's a member of the other group named twice. I'm close with them since all my three sunbaes are their friends too. "Psst"I looked at Dahyun. "They bullied yo again?"I nodded. I'm kinda suspicious of her since she's so pale like Eunha-unnie. Is she a vampire? No Umji she's not. I listened to our teacher's discussion. "Hey"I looked at Dahyun again. "You should join us or make a group you know"She said. I sighed. "Dahyun-ah, I want to spend this year peacefully"I said. "But aren't those blackpinks bothering you? Also almost everyone in the whole school are in one of the three groups except you, Sowon-sunbae, Yerin-sunbae, Yuju-sunbae, that new girl Sinb and the girl who's going to start tomorrow"She said 

 

"How did you know about Eunha-unnie?"I asked. "Oh her names Eunha? And of course, the administration is part of our territory remembs?"She said. Oh yeah.. I nodded at her. "Dahyun-ah, not almost everyone in school are joined in one of those groups, the others didn't even bother to join one"I said. "But the 'others' are waiting for another group to form"Dahyun said. "You know, how about you should form a group with your sunbaes, that girl sinb and you're Eunha-unnie, besides I think you six will have a good friendship since I saw six of you in the hallway earlier"Dahyun said. 

 

I started to think about it. Sowon-sunbae is intelligent. Yerin-sunbae is loud and friendly. Yuju-sunbae is kind of weird. Sinb is kind of boyish and loud like Yerin-sunbae. Eunha-unnie.... What should I give to her. I started thinking deeply. Eunha-unnie is kind of quiet but annoying and she's a bit... Cute? Maybe. "Hellooo"I went back to my senses when I heard Dahyun's voice. "I've been calling you for awhile, have you really gotten that deep to think about what I just said?"She said. I shook my head. "I'm just thinking about them"I said. "Yea right, them"She sarcastically said. I playfully smacked her arm. She laughed. The teacher called us to detention for disturbing her discussion. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi! I have nothing to say, please enjoy thus chapter!