THIRD

Her

THIRD

(UMJI'S P.O.V) 

 

I sighed. I can't stop thinking about Eunha-Unnie. I'm scared that she will get in trouble or worse someone might try to break in the apartment and of course, Eunha-unnie will try to fight back. I signed once again. I heard the bell ring signalling for lunch. I sat at the cafeteria with Yerin-sunbae, Yuju-unnie and Sowon-sunbae. I kept thinking about Eunha-unnie. As I saw Yerin-sunbae eating, I quickly thought, is Unnue allergic to something? What if she ate something poisonous? What if she don't like the food I prepared for her? I kept having a little paranoia while thinking about Unnie. 

 

'Umji-ah, are you ok?"I heard Yuju-unnie ask. I nodded and smiled at her. "I'm fine, Unnie"I told her. Now during the last class of the day, I started to have more worries about Eunha-unnie. After the teacher dismissed us off,  I didn't bother to say goodbye to my three Sunbaes as I literally ran out of the building. The guard told me to stop running so I just walked faster. There are a crowd making it hard to walk. I almost got lost in the sea of people but I manage to get away. 

 

I continued to walk faster to the apartment. When I arrived, I quickly went to the elevator. I kept tapping my foot furiously while waiting for the elevator. The guy beside me move away a little. When the elevator opened I quickly got in and pressed my floor number. Through the whole elevator ride, people seem to be scared of my aura because they got off early. When I got off I heard the others sigh in relief. I ran to my apartment door and looked for my keys. I opened the door and dropped my bag. 

 

I saw Eunha-unnie watching TV and eating affogato. The living room is so messy. I even noticed that the cross was gone. I frowned at her. She looked at me and smiled. "Welcome back!"She said eating a spoonful of affogato. My phone rang, I quickly searched for it. I answered the call. 

 

"Umji, why did you left early??"

 

"Sorry Sunbae, I was in a hurry"

 

"Alright, next time tell us that you're going home early"

 

"Ok, I'm really sorry Sowon-sunbae"

 

I hung up the call and looked back at Eunha-unnie. "Why you looking at me?"She said while an affogato in . "You're gonna clean this all up on your own Unnie"I told her and went to my room. 

 

I placed my bag on my study table and sighed. I changed to my normal clothes and started doing my homework. After answering several questions, the doorbell rung. "Unnie! Can you get the door?"I said to Eunha-unnie. "No way! My hands are already full!"Eunha-unnie said from the living room. I sighed and stood up. I went pass Eunha-unnie who's picking all up her mess. I opened the door and saw my childhood friend, Eunbi. "Sinb-ah?"I said. She scratched her head and smiled at me. 

 

"Long time no see, Omuji"She said and hugged me. I felt her body become stiff. We both pulled away from each other. "This all of a sudden, come in"I stepped aside to let her in. She entered and looked around. I looked at Eunha-unnie who's smirking at me. I gestured her to continue cleaning. "Who is she, Umji?"SinB asked. "She's Eunha-unnie, my annoying roommate"I said. I could feel Eunha-unnie glare at my back. I looked at her and she raised her fist gesturing that she will punch me. I ignored her and led SinB to the kitchen. "Do you have water, I'm thirsty"SinB said as she opened the fridge. 

 

She took an affogato instead. "Hey, can I eat this affogato?"SinB asked. "Oh no, you can't. That's only reserved for my beloved Umji"I heard Eunha-unnie said and sighed. I look at Sinb whos giving Eunha-unnie her famous glare. SinB puts the affogato back inside the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water instead. I heard Eunha-unnie snicker at SinB. I think these two will not get along. 

 

~~~~~~~~

Ayo, ladies n gentlemen! Hope you enjoy this chapter and the meeting of the two eunbis who'll not get along!!