Chapter 6

Pink

Silent.

Is the only sound Wonwoo can heard.

There were no movement nor sound.

Darkness is still around him as he stayed close his eyes.

Wonwoo only can imagined bad things.

The only things Wonwoo imagine every days.

But the next thing that happen is beyond what Wonwoo would even imagined. He was stunned when he felt a pair of arms embraced him. The hug was warm. Wonwoo never know what was that, its was a new sensation to him.

His eyes flattered opened as he saw mingyu's back. Mingyu is really hugging him right now. He was shocked and speechless. What has been unexpected was just happen to him.

They were hugging for a good amount of moments until Mingyu decided to face Wonwoo. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo in concerns making Wonwoo felt shy to make an eye contact with him. Mingyu felt like wanting to squeeze Wonwoo right now, the guy in front of him being shy and red really making him looks adorable plus with the pastel pink sweater made it even better. Not to mention the sweater paw, Mingyu cant stop grinning.

"Wonwoo, is that the reason why you always wear those black and uncoloured clothes?" Wonwoo looked down and nodded his head.

"Okay. Let me tell you something, even if you a guy or a girl, a colour you like won't be something you should ashamed of because the colours you choose always reflected who you are. You said you like pink colour right? Do you know what the meaning of it?" Though all the things Mingyu said, the smile on his face never leave him.

Wonwoo shakes his head, answering Mingyu's question.

"Pink, a delicate colour that means sweet, nice, playful, cute, romantic, charming, and tenderness, is associated with bubble gum, flowers, babies, cotton candy, and sweetness just like you.The colour pink is the color of universal love of oneself and of others and that is why you should love yourself and don't be afraid."

Wonwoo stared at him, amaze with what the other just said. No one ever told him something so kind and simple yet beautiful like that. He never meet someone like Mingyu before. All the person he knew is ignorant and bad which opposite from Mingyu. Too different.

"How did you even know this?" Wonwoo asked, not knowing how to respond.

"In general, I just like colours. They are so many type of colours and all of it have different meaning behind it. Just like human, they are various people in this world and all of them are different. For example you and me. We are human yet we are not the same. Because of that I always read this kind of stuff, it quite fascinating to me." Said Mingyu smiling.

"Then, tell me another meaning of any colour." The older request.

"Easy. Let me tell you the meaning of the colour blue because blue is my favorite colour.  Blue represents both the sky and the sea, and is associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration, and sensitivity. Blue also represents meanings of depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence. Many said that blue is the colour of sadness, yes it is true but actually the colour blue has a positive affects on the mind and the body. Blue helps to slow human metabolism, is cooling in nature, and helps with balance and self-expression. As I said earlier, the colour blue do represent as a sadness but that happen when there is too much blue. Too much blue can create--"

Wonwoo watched Mingyu explaining to him his request with such a passion and eager. Mingyu kept talking about all the things related to blue such as how it will affect humans, the positive of it, the negative of it and so on. Wonwoo didn't mind though, hearing Mingyu talking all day. It make him relax for reason. Maybe because it is the first time in a long time someone is talking to him with such a genuine face other than those fake smiling face. He is sick with all of that.

Because of that when the first time he saw Mingyu, he thought that Mingyu would the same. That time, Mingyu wore his pink sweater (which is spectacular because he look so damn hot, he's not gonna lie about that), Wonwoo thought that yeah,of course he can wore those freely because he is popular and no one would make fun him unlike me, some lonely  people. But to be real honest, he just jealous. But that was before he talked to him, now he knew that he was wrong. Even though he just started talk to Mingyu a few hours before, he could sense that Mingyu is different, Mingyu is a bold guy. A really bold guy, he didn't care and doesn't care. He didn't regret agreeing to Mrs Jung. Wonwoo chuckled a little at his thought. 

"      did you know that different shade of blue can create a different mea    Oh , I'm sorry Wonwoo. I got carried away just now. You must be bored." 

"Not really, I don't mind hearing your story. It's actually interesting as you said." Wonwoo smiled.

"Really?! Usually when I talked about this to my friend, they said that it's boring."

"Nahh maybe it because they dont really understand what you like unlike a bookworn like me."

Mingyu chuckled, it's actually the first time someone said it's was intesrting without those sarcasm in their words. Mingyu smiled, someone finally understand me. After that, they talked for a bit more before starting their project, they worked in peace and comfortable around each other. The ice already break and they already felt closer as time passed. They were so focused doing their work and nearly forgot that time actually exist. 

Suddenly, there were a knocked on the door but none of them noticed until a few minutes later. It's turns out that it's already times for dinner. Wow, how fast that actually time is, they felt like they just started the project. They check the time, it's been two hours and half since they started. They laughed to how focused they were while doing the work. The two boys then clean their table before heading down to the dining room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo still felt that its unnecessary to have dinner with them, he thinks that he is interrupting Mingyu's family time. He kept insisted to just head home and eat ramen but never will Mingyu's let his guest go with empty stomach. Not in the Kim's house watch. Mingyu draged Wonwoo to the table and was greet by his parents, Mr and Mrs Kim.

Oh , I am not ready. What if they think I looked gross and they will hate me! I want to cry. Wonwoo was about to has his panic attack when suddenly their is a pair of arms embrace him. Wonwoo froze. What?

"Oh my what a cute boy your new friend is Gyu! Aww he looks so huggable!" A woman voice can be heard, he looked at his side, he saw a beautiful woman hugging him. "Ma, you are sick. Remember? And don't just suddenly hug someone, you gave him a fright." He heard Mingyu's voice from the back. The woman who is Mingyu's mom was still hugging him.

"Hey! I am already feeling a bit better now and I think my fever has goes down. Don't worry, I am not gonna spread any bacteria to him." She said to Mingyu as she released her arms away from Wonwoo. "Hello there, I am sorry if i was scaring you. You just so cute when i see you, you looks like about to cry. Oh suddenly I miss my little Gyu who was super duper cute and a crybaby but he's gone now. He grow up and became a hot y looking guy, not that I am complaining but I always been in love with something cute." She continued as she rambling about how cute Wonwoo is.

Mingyu chuckled as he listens to his mom rambling again about him growing up and became hot. It's not the first time his mom doing things lime this." Yes, ma. I got it. I am not cute anymore. You don't love me anymore."

"Mingyu honey, don't be like that. I always love my hawt son but here your friend cuteness is tempting me. Wait- isn't this lovely sweater you bought last Friday. I assumed he is the one you planning to give it to right?"

Mingyu nodded, making Wonwoo suprised. So he didn't actually lied about that. Wonwoo felt special. He thought that Mingyu was just joking about him bought the sweater for him. 

Mingyu's mom welcome him with such a warm smile, he felt welcome to the house finally. Then, they moved to the table as Mr Kim already waiting for their arrival. They sat quietly and wait at for all the food to be ready set on the table by the maids. 

Wow, what a easy life he living in.

Once the food is ready, they begin to eat. Oh my god, this is the tastiest chicken i ever eat in my entire life. Even though he was nervous because he was eating with someone else family and not to mention  it's the school principal's house but he kept his cool and eat because hell, the food was good as . Wonwoo cried in his thought. They eat peacefully until the meal is gone down to their stomach. Wonwoo was full, this is the best day ever. 

"So, Wonwoo is it. I hope you enjoy being with us even the time is short. Thank you for coming." Mr Kim aka the principal said. Wonwoo jumped a bit by the sudden talk. "Y-yes, I think I am the one who should thank you for having me here instead." He said.

"Wonwoo, I actually really surprised When Mingyu bought you home because he didn't really bring someone else to home beside his close friends." Mrs Kim said hinting something in her word. "Ma, if you thinks something else, it is not what you think. Wonwoo said his house is far from school. That's why I decided to just do it at home." Mingyu answer back to his mother. 

"Oh really, don't lie to me my little child. I know you inside out. I bet it actually because of- " 

"Look at the time, I think Wonwoo has to go home now or he will miss the last train!" Mingyu cut her just like that when she was about to expose him. Mother why you always like this. 

Mingyu and Wonwoo got up and leave the dining room but Wonwoo didn't forget to thank the Mr and Mrs Kim. Mingyu grabbed his jacket and walked out to Wonwoo as he was about to reach the gate. 

"Wonwoo wait for me. I will send you to the station."

"Eh! You don't have to Mingyu. I can walk there by myself."

"No, can't do. Now, let's go. Hurry Wonwoo or you will miss the train~" 

Wonwoo sighed. Why Mingyu is so nice. I can't understand what is in his mind. I hope this is not some act because many people act good to me before but it always because a bet. And I hated that. 

 

 

 

Little did he know, Mingyu is the most honest person you can meet when talk about friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yow, its been long time since i update. Im sorry TT

hope u guys enjoy the story. Stay tune for more lol.

 

unedit