Chapter 5

Pink

"W-what?"

"Wear this sweater, its more comfortable."

"No no you don't has to be so nice to me. You can keep your sweater."

"No! I actually bought this for you. So its means that, this is your sweater, not mine. Now, take this and wear them. You can change in the bathroom." Mingyu said, holding the sweater in front of Wonwoo.

"What?! No, I can't take this." Wonwoo protested.

But nothing can stop Mingyu from giving the sweater to Wonwoo, so he just put the sweater in Wonwoo's hand and pushed him into the bathroom as he closed the door, he mumble a soft wear it, Wonwoo.

Mingyu waited outside as he prepared the things for the project. He heard a clicked sound for the bathroom which is mean the door is open.

He turned around and saw Wonwoo's head peeking out from the bathroom door.

"Hey, can I just wear my cloth?" Wonwoo said as his cheeks became pink.

"Technically, that sweater is your cloth, so yeah."

"I mean, my black sweater."

"Nuh uh, you should appreciate what had given to you." Mingyu insist.

"This sweater probably looks ugly on me, you wont like that."

"Everything on you will always looks good."

"You should stop compliment me if you just want to be nice."

"I am nice and I like to tell the truth, Kim Mingyu hates lying. Anyway, i think you will look good in pink. What's the problem? Come out." Mingyu said as he walked to the bathroom.

Wonwoo shakes his head, a way to tell Mingyu he don't want to go out. His cheeks now is now really red.

Mingyu stared at Wonwoo, calling him to come out but Wonwoo still refused.

"I look hideous Mingyu!" He whined.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo in disbelief as if said 'Are kidding me?'. Mingyu then grabbed Wonwoo's arm and pulled him out with force but since Wonwoo is not that heavy, its only took a single pull to bring him out.

Wonwoo covered his red face with his hand as Mingyu pulled him out. He don't want to see the world right now even though he secretly loved the feel of the sweater on his body. What Mingyu said was true, it's more comfortable wearing this sweater but still he felt embarrassed.

"I'm confused. Why you don't want to wear that sweater? I thought you wanted that." Mingyu said.

"What do you mean, I wanted this?" Wonwoo even more confused looking at Mingyu.

"I know you love pink and you always wanted that sweater. You always came to the 'Cloth it!' (its the shop cloth Mingyu went last week) and looked at that sweater. Am I right?" Mingyu casually told Wonwoo who is now really surprised by his word.

"W-what? Wait- are you stalking me?"

"No, i am not stalking. I prefer to call that observing or watching."

To be honest, Mingyu did stalked him without him even realized it. Mingyu always went to the shop since the day they encounter at the shop. He even asked the worker about Wonwoo and they said that Wonwoo always came to their shop but didn't buy anything. He just came to take a look at the sweater.

And thats how Mingyu brought the sweater for Wonwoo.

"Whatever you said, i will still called that stalking. But i still cant accept this sweater, its expensive."

"I dont care, i brought it for you."

"So you are buying this expensive sweater for a stranger."

"Argh can you just accept my gift and lets do our work, shall we?" Mingyu decided to cut the topic off and just walked to the study table with all the things that has already set on it.

Wonwoo just sighed and followed behind Mingyu quietly. He sat beside Mingyu while Mingyu searched for some relevant information for their project. Wonwoo can see a little frowned on the younger face, he felt bad for being such a child just now.

Wonwoo slowly pulled Mingyu's shirt with his hand, as if it telling Mingyu to looked at him.

Mingyu turned his head to Wonwoo's direction and raised his on fleek eyebrow as of he questioning 'what?' to Wonwoo.

"Erm... ahh.. I.. I.. Thank you." Wonwoo said blushing as hard as he can. Mingyu's face has soften as he heard those word.

"I really love this sweater but i can't afford it and i don't want you to waste your money just to buy this for me. I'm not someone important to you or something."

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who is still holding his shirt, he understand what Wonwoo tried to tell him and the last Wonwoo's sentences is sadly true.

"And don't you think it disgusting?" He whispered.

"What?" Mingyu asked, surprised by what Wonwoo just said.

"I-its... don't you think it weird and gross for a guy to like... pink?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"You know, pink is a colour for girls and I'm a guy who likes pink. Everyone will be disgust with me." Wonwoo said with a slight hiccup between the sentences. He felt so embarrassed. Mingyu must be hate me now like everyone does. He closed his eyes, he felt like crying but he hold his tears.

'I'm already ugly, i don't wants to show him my even uglier face when i'm crying.'

Wonwoo waited for something to happen, a slap, getting push, or kick out but instead there was nothing happen. The time seems like frozen.

Wonwoo thought that Mingyu is already gone from the room when he closed his eyes.

But that just a thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry if its too short ;-;